MD

Rosy
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I've recently started using this brand's Green Apple & Ginger shampoo and since it made my hair so soft and smelled amazing, I've decided to try their Green Apple & Ginger conditioner as well. Like the shampoo, it smells lovely and softens the hair remarkably well. I have long hair and this is the first time in years that I am using a conditioner and not a mask. Frankly, after two minutes on my hair, it did an amazing job in softening and removing any tangles.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I have tried several natural and organic shampoo and conditioner brands including mud shampoo, which was a disaster. This is the best SLS/paraben free formula that I have found yet. My hair is shiny and smooth, as opposed to feeling dirty and weighted down like other natural products.It also smells so nice. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good quality, the size is ok, the scent is silky hair, it is ok for sensitive scalp, the composition is clear, benefit organic composition that I prefer in all my products, no parabens, no silicones, moisturize hair, ideal for frequently use, the package and delivery from I herb perfect and fast

Sam
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

These are my favorite conditioners. I like this one (apple/ginger) and the coconut one best. I use coconut when I feel like I need moisture in my hair, and I use the apple/ginger when I feel like my scalp has a lot of buildup because supposedly apple is a bit of a natural exfoliator. In reality, I find the texture and effect of both conditioners similar. I like how silky they feel in my hair and how easy it is to detangle.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I generally don't like apple-scented things, but I love the way this conditioner smells! It goes on nicely, and rinses from my hair cleanly. The package style is nice, with the dispenser on the bottom. Seems to be good quality and a nice size. It's important to me that it's gluten-free.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Good conditioner with good ingredients but not the best ever. ;) I am still looking for my no 1… The scent is very delicate and I would not guess the apple scent… I was expecting something else, but it is still a good conditioner for normal or dyed hair if you want to try.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love the scent most when i first use it, felt soft on the hair and doesnt spike my dandruff unlike other brand i uses. Will definitely continue buying.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I really like this conditioner because it's cruelty-free, silicone free, it moisturizes my fine colored hair and makes it easy to comb without making it weighed down or greasy looking.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I’m a big fan of apple scent and this is one of my favorites. It also conditions really well and doesn’t bother me at all.