MD

2,402
1,162
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,837

my hair is super fine so coconut it's a no no for me, it weights my hair dawn, but i decided to give it a try anyways, so i only purchase the travel size one, i use just little amount and i switch between this one and the andalou conditioner for thining hair, and it worked for me , i'm only disappointed in the size, i know it's a travel size but i thought it wil be a little bit biger, ( since the price is 1/3 of the big one i thought the size will be too, but i thought wrong)

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

It's a pretty good conditioner and the smell is amazing. Even my husband noticed and said that my hair smells so good after I used it the first time. I have long, frizzy hair and this conditioner does a good job detangling my hair. Packaging is convenient and the price for the quality is worth it. If you are looking for a really moisturizing conditioner to repair your hair, you might wanna look for something else as this might not be enough.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

1039a0f3-9a01-4915-9925-05b44a3c9525
3d702d35-077b-42da-8696-96d8cee9df16
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,166

Nice quality. The product is just great. Everything, as in the description. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I really like the smell of coconut, so this conditioner was an obvious choice. Since there were a lot of positive reviews, I decided to try it as well. The quality of the hair conditioner corresponds to the price. The advantage is the price and volume of the product, it is used very economically.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Having a condition that makes my scalp and skin extra sensitive to harsh chemicals, I’m constantly looking for beauty products with a composition of high quality, clean and natural ingredients. I had read the package online but it wasn’t until I used first the Desert Essence Coconut shampoo and then this conditioner that I was completely sold! After washing, this conditioner feels like it seals in all of the delicious coconut scent, moisture and softness! I didn’t have any residue afterwards like with other natural hair care products, only the benefits and none of the gunk. The other thing I love about this brand is that they use squeeze bottles. With age and when you get to the bottom they hold up so much better than pumps, and the size is good for the price! My new favorite!!

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I was looking to switch to a cruelty-free conditioner and this is the first one I tried. All of their scents look intriguing, but as I had loved the scent of Desert Essence's coconut lotion, I chose the coconut and it is exactly the same. After using this, my hair smells amazing--the scent reminds me of summer at the beach. It also makes my hair silky smooth, easy to brush, and reduces flyaways. The bottle is big so it's a great value.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Again : THE BEST HAIT CONDITIONER THAT I’VE EVER USED IN MY LIFE! The size is pretty good, but my blond hair, really lifeless and breaking, they need a looot of this magic stuff. So they ate it very fast every time, despite of this I still have enough product to use for 3-4 times. I used in tandem this coconut hair conditioner with grape shampoo for 2 month, and I still have a product inside ! PERFECT SCENT, IDEAL MOISTURIZE and after wash my hair looks like silk!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I’ve been using this conditioner for the last couple of days and it has been great on my hair! I loved the scent of coconut and it really made my hair feel soft and nourish. I have curly hair and it made my curls very hydrated. Overall great quality!