MD
Based on 1,242 Ratings

Based on 1,242 Ratings
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

A pleasant eye product, I bought it by mistake, I thought it was a derma e anti age eye cream, changed the packaging. Very liquid product, be careful when applying - you can spill a lot of excess, so the packaging is a minus. Visibly tightens the skin under the eyes, aging skin is just what you need. It absorbs instantly, I use it at night, I apply cream on top. Recomend 👍

2761a9ad-2981-44b7-900b-b5bff7e5cedc
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I bought this for my mom, and it is a product with nice ingredients. The size of the component is average. Sturdy packaging. Mild scent. The thing about this is that the product is too liquid. It leaves a slightly sticky texture on the skin once it dries. My mom is a lady who has oily skin and sensitive under eyes. She applies this after a serum and before any moisturizer. Application is tricky due to the packaging being a lip gloss type. If you live somewhere with hot weather, I’d recommend you to keep the product in a cool place. The benefits are that it moisturizes the area and soothes tired, aged skin.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Just started using so can’t attest to the wrinkle smoothing part,but feels nice and refreshing on the skin, works with sensitive skin, very liquid (be careful when applying)but dries fast. The only problem is it that it doesn’t really work under concealer, makes the texture cakey. The size of the package is medium.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It is a good moisturizer with no particular scent, at least it did not disturb me. The texture was comfortable to use and the composition seems to be good. The only issue I had with it was my sensitive skin and once I applied it cried that day and the reaction of tears and cream left some spots under my eyes, it happens not necessarily if you cry but also if you have wet eyes when you sleep. Probably it is smth in its composition.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Amazing product. saw results almost immediately and was very happy with it. Great scent, citrusy. The only thing that I believe can be improved is the packaging (considering the product is very liquid, it tends to dispense too much making it hard to control how much you use). Apart from that, I totally recommend it.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Good product, has some grape seeds in it. The texture is watery gel. The effect is good. Size is ok, the scent is nice, not very noticeable.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This product has really nice ingredients and is super nice under the eyes. It a lot more liquid and runny then I expected, but still goes on nicely on the skin.