MD
Based on 1,026 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,026 Ratings
Posted on May 19, 2022
Great sheet mask with ceramides, aloe vera and centella

Ingredients include aloe vera (5th place in the list), hyaluronic acid (14th), centella (15th) and 5 types of ceramides (17th-21st). For my mature (age 40+) normal to dry skin this is a perfect composition to help me preserve my skin’s protective barrier. I can feel the benefits after using this mask. It is a single use sheet mask, and there’s not that much liquid to try to use it twice. The quality of the product is perfect: starting from absence of scent (it is fragrance free) and ending with a cool packaging (minimalistic design, nice to the touch).

6d00184d-165b-446b-ad51-0238062a9af5
8f002bb4-1a74-49cf-abfb-3298ff631cf7
d0b28f58-b1f7-4c63-9ed3-8bfba4e00c99

This is one of the best sheet mask I've used that literally calmed my red and irritated skin. It's stencel sheet mask so the quality is really2 good, the size fits my face perfectly, very subtle scent bit refreshing, it's divided into two shee mask for the upper and lower face. Love the packaging coz it fits the minimal aesthetic of the brand. It's very hydrating, calming, soothing, gentle, moisturizing and can be ise even with sensitive skin.

ab67726b-5b2d-4ff5-b024-81e4b00599e4
2c85d09a-5a3a-49b4-b301-0a7baee38aee
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very good mask gor sensitive, dry and dehydrated skin. Very gentle, very moisturising, perfect for winter time. No scent, no fragrance, no alcohol in it. Not so much essence in the package as well, but still enough. Size of the mask is perfect. The essence is creamy, leaves a very sticky feeling after use. I have combo/oily skin type, for me this mask is a little bit heavy, I can use it only once a week, but I definitely wanna always have it in stock.

371f481d-aa68-4989-b7b4-8c35fc16421f
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This face mask is soothing, hydrating and nourishing. Even the day after i could still fell the effect! I have oily and sensitive skin, and this mask really left my skin plumped and soft. Even the day after my face was still moisturized and good looking. I used it once but i really liked it, will definitely buy again.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I actually like this mask during the day after I finish my chores it gives my skin that good feeling its a very high quality mask I recommend it for all the ages and all the skin types btw my skin is sensitive combined skin ! Highly recommend . If my review is useful for you please like 😍🤍🫰🏻.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This mask is gentle and amazing for my sensitive skin. Moisturizes well. The frequency I use it is once to twice a week. No scent to it. The quality is unmatched! I have loved the benefits from this product. Perfect size for my face. The packaging is the perfect size as well. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Moisturizing and great for my sensitive skin. The quality of the sheet mask locks the serum onto the skin. I used it right after cleansing. Scent didn’t bother me and didn’t irritate my skin. Very gentle and beneficial for dry skin. The package has lots of serums inside.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I really like this mask. I wish Klairs would make a serum that has this mask ingredients. The ceramides in it strengthened my barrier, and my skin was soft and smooth. There's enough serum left in the packet to slather on after removing the mask. I didn't have any reaction to this mask; its very gentle. No scent, no essential oils or anything. Normally I rinse masks off, but with this one, I left the serum on after removing the mask and continued to add the serum left in the packet. The mask is divided in two so it can cover your face.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is one of my favorite masks. It's very soothing, hydrating and moisturising, plus it's fragrance free which is my preference (and sometimes hard to find in a mask). I like it for general use as a treat, but it's also good after more invasive treatments or when your barrier is in need of soothing. Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022