MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
High quality product, pure ingredients with nothing else added

I buy all my nut butters from Dastony because I know that it is made of high quality ingredients, composed purely of nuts, with zero added sugars or oils. It is great for using in baby-led weaning recipes. The taste is delicious, and I serve them often in baby's diet.

As usual after long time of shortage in the market my favorite product in coconut butter back again , really enjoyed it . I used to buy the products since 5 years and I used it with cooking , smoothies and even earring without any adds , I recommended this products for my friends after trying it and they also enjoyed it . Highly recommended to keep the product in the fridge to give you the solid shape and structure.for receiving the product I received it in good condition .Overall highly recommended to use the product

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have used at least 8 bottles of Dastony coconut butter. I prefer this brand than other brands as the butter is easier to stir and have a thinner consistency. This makes it easier to spoon out and spread on rice cakes or stir into smoothies and yoghurt.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I used a tablespoon in my blender with two cups of water to make coconut milk in a pinch. It worked great with my oatmeal. Supports a vegan diet.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

This has a delicate but distinct sweet taste! I was very impressed! Great mixed with carob, or banana and almond butter. A great nutritious dessert all by itself too!

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

imanes
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

can have multiple uses. as spread. i used it in some baking recipes and in my coffee as well. creamy and nutty. very nice taste.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Very fresh and tasty, makes you think of Rafaello Probably useful to make deserts or cakes, or even just be spread on toast. Happy with this purchase

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like it taste very good with smoothies or tea or with milk shakes acceptable size and goos package

18a017dc-1f39-47e6-a793-011d6ebc2c84
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This coconut butter is so good! Piece of toast with nut butter and a schmear of this. Heaven!