MD

Based on 1,893 Ratings
1,434
Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Culturelle probiotics

Quality: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 This item is legit from iherb apps. I am from the Philippines and I received this items in good condition. I was advised by my Doctor to take this probiotic supplement to support on my immune disorder. I love this item because its Gluten free, no GMO and its a vegetarian capsule. Thank you to iherb.

96e1efb2-241b-4843-bfb8-588dca9e8e04
7f26b9a9-cb44-4a5c-aea0-06024b6a81a1
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I bought this version after reading some forums on IBS-D. This product unlike other versions, does not contain prebiotics, which may trigger a response for those with IBS-D. When I read more about the single strain in Culturelle products, I decided to give it a try in order to improve my microbiome. Thus far, I have been quite pleased with the quality and effect the product has offered. My digestion and mood have definitely improved since taking this supplement. iHerb offered one of the best prices online, so pending continued use, I'll definitely be using this again.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

My child has been using this quality brand of probiotics since she was 2.5years old. She loves to dissect the good sized vege cap and pour the contents into her mouth. Prior to taking this supplement, she always got sick from infections at the childcare centre. No more after that and my girl is 8 and still taking it. Packaging has changed since the 1st days we bought. Price has increased over the years but benefit of good health of our little ones is priceless.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Helps with bloating, its immune boosting and it comes from Denmark with very high standards. L. Rhamnosus GG is one of the best researched strains and you really cannot do wrong by taking this one by itself. The only con about this product is that it is on the more expensive side, but I assume that you really DO get what you paid for.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I didnt see much difference but it is because I was not consistent. However, I am absolutely happy that I finally found probiotics with one strain which is Rhamnosis GG it is the best for histamine intolerant and everyone with gut issues. Also, minimum ingredients is good as a supplement.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Culturelle is a popular brand in terms of probiotics and it features 15 billion CFU of the Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG proven to work rather than a mix of strains of varying CFU. The capsule is individually wrapped and you can cut one out if you wish to bring it out with you. For effects, I do not see any particular difference compared to other probiotics but it's a good probiotics choice if you want to experiment different strains.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My whole family have been taking Culturelle probiotics every morning before breakfast. The capsule is easy to swallow and it helps us maintain our digestive health.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I received my order in good condition. Far from expiry date. My OB-GYNE prescribed this and I' m feeling good so far. No adverse reaction on my tummy (I'm very acidic). I'm about to finish my 6th box. Will definitely order again!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Best probiotic ever There is no comparison with any other brand at all. I love this so much and hope it is available for a long time