MD

Posted on Sep 2, 2021
Excellent! This is awesome!

I bought this with doubt but I came back again with confidence! It does not make me smelly even after I’m very sweaty! Furthermore! It doesn’t stain my clothes! I throw/give my old deodorant and recommends this to my friends! And they experience all the goodness! Anyway, for this crystal, it tends to get rough if it’s wet and left on the tray.. don’t rub when it’s rough(even when it’s wet), you might get cut… but no worries, use your finger and rub under water and all will be gone and you can continue to use… Do give me a thumbs up if you like my review :):)

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Been using this for years and years after I learned we need to avoid aluminum in deodorants. Works fantastically well and is a natural product, I couldn't be happier. I buy a small twist tube crystal for traveling and use this large loose crystal at home. Be careful not to drop it! It will shatter, like glass.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I LOVE this mineral deodorant. It's scentfree, applies easily with just a bit of water, and lasts the whole day. I've used this brand for 3 or so years. Each one lasts at least a year, unless you drop it on a hard surface. No staining or accumulating in crevices like the conventional deodorants do. You just put it on, and you're good for the day under normal circumstances.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It's the best product I have ever used in my life. I have been like madly or call it crazy been buying deo's as I swear a lot. But nothing gave me the utmost satisfaction and justice to my money paid than this one. Thank you for creating such a good one. No smell for 2 days atleast. It cares your body so much. The quality is too good and the benefits are fully satisfied. Package is beautiful. Size is ok I can say, it can be increased a little more.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I can't believe this works, but it does! I started using it about two years ago. It can be a little messy because you have to moisten the stone to use, however, I am used to that now and I love it. It really works! No chemicals, no aluminum, just mineral salts! Plus, it lasts a long, long time!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I've been using this brand for years, first time purchasing from iHerb. I've tried maaaaany deodorants, but this is the best of the best. I never once smell bad when I've applied this. 100% efficacy. Nothing can control odors like this little magic stone. Many deodorants mask your natural scent, this one just eliminates all scents and you smell of *nothing*. Try it for yourself!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It doesn't smell of anything but I really love this product already - I have only been using this for a few days. The quality is really great and I do see that there are differences in terms of how I smell. The package of this product comes with a container to store the crystal, it could even become a decorative item in your room~

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have heard soooo much raves about this deodorant tt I ordered one for myself. I do like it cos it is better for the skin, odourless, and comes with a mini dish plate to store it conveniently. most of all, is cheap and can last really long.

a8417a55-c358-4b30-970a-90f116a59df0
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I really liked this - it survives even the sweatiest of workouts! However… sometimes it can be slippery to hold, and I dropped it twice. Each time it shatters into multiple pieces and eventually too small to be used, and had to be thrown away way too prematurely. Is there a way to be more durable?

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

nice product, it is like using an never ending deordorant, im using it alredy for 3 months now, sometimes i do smell bad but i guess it is becuase i didn't let the skin dry enough... the product does not contain bad chemicals like aluminum and at the end of the day it neutralizes the bad smells. i have not found a better alternative.