MD
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 27, 2022

Very tasty, not too much salt and, of course, it's pleasant that the fish is in its own juice and water. Indeed, there are no foreign inclusions - everything is very well cleaned of bones, so there is a minimum of worries: open and eat. In the current order I ordered 5 cans at once and I'll will buy more with pleasure. Great quality, can recommend it!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

As sardines on toast is a regular favourite, I’ve been trying all varieties offered by iHerb. Attracted to this brand for their sustainably wild caught sardines, and these from the sea lochs of western Scotland fished by family owned boats. Being brisling sardines, they’re much smaller in size, less than half of regular sardines. These have a tender texture and the mild flavour is enhanced by the natural wood smoking. The smoked flavour goes so well with rye bread! These delicate sardines are not only natural and delicious, but very nutritious with its high content of calcium (20% daily value), protein and omega 3 oils. Fully recommend!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I find these to be the most flavorful sardines on the market. I like the simplicity of their being in water, without added salt. I can add what condiments I want, usually mustard. Very happy with this company and the product.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

If you are going to eat sardines, these are the best. Slight oaky flavor and no off fishy or otherwise flavors. I've tried others, and these are the best.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

These sardines are delicious and very high quality. There is no fishy odor and has a very good flavor. I prefer them in water and I was so happy that I found them at iherb. Will be placing another order soon.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have been enjoying sardines for a long time. I was recently introduced to Crown Prince Brisling Sardines when I visited my friend. I immediately ordered some from iHerb and could not be happier to have them in my cupboard.

Packaging: No surprises. Smell: No bad fishy smell. Taste: Refreshing! These are smaller-sized sardines, and I could taste there is a slight wood smoked flavor. Stored in spring water, there is no extra olive oil to elevate the flavor, but it doesn't need that artificial flavor. This is great! Aftertaste is not strong either. I could picture myself eating this by the river, almost like I smoked it myself! Texture: The bones are very soft and easily eaten, I could not feel the tiny bones at all. The meat is very soft but not soggy, there's still a bit of chewiness. Re-purchase: Yes, this is my first time buying products from this brand. Will stock their products from now on. I'm impressed!

235f2619-1cfb-435d-bcf7-77c911697421
9a010f52-5a25-4f02-943c-e0674f623ad8
d2a1b940-4380-4b8b-b421-6e032263363d
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great Sardines. I prefer the boneless kind, but these are obviously healthier and have more nutrients. I may very well get more of this. I recommend you try also.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

這款產品很好,而且比在香港買便宜很多 運輸快,很快收到 Very good , thr price is very cheap when compare buying in Hong Kong This product is good for me on diet I receive the good within few days , so quickly Thank you

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Very tasty, love the ingredients Good to find also in water