MD

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It's hard to get fresh fish all the time. This product is ideal as it's canned so can be kept and opened whenever one needs it. Taste was good, not fishy. Very good on crackers spread with cream cheese, then topped with chopped chives or green onions, then salmon flakes. Good lean protein. AB/NV

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This salmon is very tasty, quality is very good, smell good and texture is good too. Just for convenient, I wish it does come in the easy click and pull opening so there’s no fuss over the need of a can opener, then it will be a perfect product to me.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love using Crown Prince Alaskan Salmon. It's boneless and skinless, so you get all salmon and no waste. The color is beautiful; there is no fishy smell and the quality of the salmon is excellent. I like this product because there is no waste like in other canned salmons (no bones, no skin, which always ended up in the garbage and you have less product than you thought you had. Enjoy!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I normally buy Wild Planet Pink Salmon but as it's always out of stock, I decided to give this a try. The flavor is succulent and tasty but did crunch down on a tiny bit of bone. The salmon also doesn't appear to be as pink as other brands (less Astaxanthin?) so perhaps not as nutritious diet-wise. I would prefer a pull-tab top too for the package. I guess I will stick to Wild Planet.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Very good for a quick lunch when you don’t have time to cook. The fish is tasty and can be used in a sandwich, salad or pasta. The only issue is you need a can opener in order to open it. This is not convenient at all and hard to take on the go.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It’s pinkish fish. Pleasant taste. Smells good! Texture fine. Amount good! It is the smallest and most abundant of the Pacific salmon. Low in mercury! It’s a good add of wild fish to our meal time!

Posted on May 17, 2022

The color is more beige than pink. It has the salmon flavor but tastes more salty than other canned salmon I have had before. The quality is average. I like how easy it is to use as it is skinless and boneless. I like the size as it is appropriate for the price!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love this Salmon. Crown Prince have really good quality fish. It would be nice for if you didn't need a can opener though.. otherwise, this is great.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

tasty! it would be perfect if the salmon is soaked in extra virgin olive oil instead of water. yes, will reorder it for adding to my daily salad bowl.

Posted on Nov 30, 2020

This canned salmon was good quality, and there is a fair amount for the price, despite being a bit speedy as quality salmon always is. I like eating this on top of rice with a bit of steamed vegetables and soy sauce, or in seaweed salad with chopped cucumber and tomato, seasoned with rice vinegar and soy sauce.