MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The active ingredient in this mouthwash is cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC), an all-around antimicrobial agent meant to lessen bad breath, tooth decay, and conditions such as gingivitis and receding or bleeding gums. This composition helps improving the teeth color and suitable for sensitive teeth. It's gentle to use and nice size for a family.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Excellent product. I use it daily and can definitely see visible benefits from it- whitens the teeth, keeps my breath fresh, and doesn't irritate the gums (it's gentle so great for sensitive gums). The package is convenient for use. Highly recommended and I keep reaching out to it.

This mouthwash was purchased for its teeth whitening properties. I didn't enjoy the flavour at first because it was a little strong and I wasn't used to it. There was also a lingering aftertaste. However, after a few usage, I've grown accustomed to it and it's now OK for me to use. Because the bottle is so large, I believe you're getting a lot of bang for your buck. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh, and I've noticed a visible difference in the colour of my teeth.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

No sulfates so it doesn't dry out my mouth and lips. It remains very foamy in the mouth even after spitting out twice though. I think there has been a mild whitening effect. I can't really tell the difference between this one and the "Extra Whitening" one with the silver/grey cap.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Works well, just has a an odd aftertaste. Flavor is minty at first, but the more you swish the less minty it gets, I believe it is from the hydrogen peroxide that is in the mouthwash. I did notice brighter teeth with more uses. Did not cause any sensitivity for me.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Size of bottle is nice and quality is just perfect! Its strange flavor but with that kind a result I cant complain.Teeths are ao much whiterp

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

well, this is a well known product, we all know it has a good taste but for me the most important is the whitening effect this has.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Are use this for a while it’s come in good bucket the quality it’s perfect and it doesn’t damage my teeth it’s perfect for teeth

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Best mouthwash I’ve ever had. After 3 weeks of using I can really see the difference in my tooth color. Really nice and refreshing, good flavor

Posted on May 25, 2022

The taste is definitely better since it’s alcohol free, it doesn’t sting. Also you can definitely see the difference after using for a while it does brighten the teeth but not too dramatic of course. It freshens the breath really well too