MD

Posted on May 10, 2022
Great

The zinc lozenges with vitamin c are a round chalky supplement. I recently started taking zinc (for immune support), since they are 23mg each I cut them in half because I wanted to start off with a lower dose. They cut in half cleanly and are easier to take. They take a little while to dissolve and have a slight cherry taste. I have not noticed any aftertaste or any stomach discomfort. I take it after a meal. I, also, love the glass amber bottle to protect its integrity, and it’s sustainable.

831472fe-b7b1-4442-a87a-867dd9d24e07
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I buy these lozenges for my son, who does not like swallowing pills. these come with a cherry taste, so they are more like candies. the effect comes from the first 2-3 lozenges. the package is made of dark glass that helps storing them in decent condition. it is 23 mg of zinc, so you may consider taking copper as well, since zinc washes out copper out of your system.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great product, pleasant taste, dissolves nicely in one's mouth. No after taste. Good size bottle, easy to open. I am very pleased with this product and effects. My hair is in very good condition since taking this product, my nails are shiny and healthy looking which is more noticeable after taking the zinc, not sure if its a benefit of this or just a coincidence. Very happy to take this.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Zinc supplements can cause digestive upset, and conventional pills can be hard to swallow. I found these chewable zinc supplements to be overall easier to digest than conventional pills. The taste is pleasant enough that you might be tempted to eat too many at once (don't). Anemia due to zinc deficiency is an under-diagnosed issue, especially in people dealing with leaky gut, SIBO, IBS, or the after-effects of undiagnosed celiac disease. Taking zinc supplements daily greatly improved my digestive health. This dosage (approx. 25 mg) is strong enough to be effective, but not overly strong, and therefore less likely to cause nausea. Take these with food, as they may cause nausea on an empty stomach.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like that they're in a glass bottle since apparently even "food safe" plastic seems to leach into everything. They're a little bit sweeter than the Solgar zinc lozenges. I actually prefer the less sweet taste and slightly less sugar of the Solgar ones, but it's a matter of taste.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I like that it comes in the form of lozenges. I can just pop one up after a meal. It seems to be more effective than pills/tabs. It’s hard to get enough zinc from just meals as some food sources for zinc can be hard to get so taking this supplement every now and then supposed to help maintain immunity and overall health. I like the taste too.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This product helped me recover from a nasty virus when nothing else was working. I now take it as a preventative in the winter and have stayed healthy.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Light cherry flavor and good mouthfeel. Doesn't burn my throat or feel gritty. Just be careful not to exceed the maximum dose of up to 2 tablets per day. Too much zinc can actually be bad for you!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

These taste great and the kids love them. They’re easy for them to chew ans swallow and they keep asking if they can have “just one more” like it it was a candy. My kids haven’t been sick since starting them, while all their friends were. 👍

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I got a fever a while ago and used this product. I felt better within 4 days of taking it. Now when my throat feels wonky, I take this and what ever is attacking me miraculously makes my bad feelings get better.