MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
High digestion ingredients

The tablets are tasty on the coating and okay tasting afterwards. After several days of chewing them, my teeth started to become sensitive and my tongue was 'burnt' feeling. These are powerful. I now swallow them with water. My teeth are sensitive to raw fruits anyway.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I like the flavor and ingredients of this particular papaya enzyme. Many of the store-brand ones are made with talc, and you can taste it for sure. This one is great, I take three with every meal.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Country Life, Tropical Papaya chewable are outstanding. My mother introduced me to this product years ago and I'm still buying it. Great flavor and it works!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is my go-to for stomach upset. I have used it for years and love that the quality hasn't changed. The taste is wonderful, the size of the tablets make them easy to chew, and the list of ingredients are small.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Great brand for quality and clean ingredients. These taste great. You get a lot of servings per cost. This is something I have been taking for 10+ years whenever I over-eat to help the digestive process.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

I've purchased Country Life Tropical Papaya enzymes many times. It's easy to put some in a little container to carry with me if I'm out, and otherwise I eat a few after most meals at home. They taste good, but not fake, and seem to really help with digestion. I've tried many others but this is one of my favorites. Will probably buy forever. :)

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

been using this for a while now. works good. only need to take 3-4 at a time. doesn't taste bad too

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This is an essential item for the entire family! I always keep these on hand.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The quality, ingredients and taste are great! This product has awesome benefits too!