MD

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have been using this for 3 years - I have noticed a difference in mood when I use this. So good for your brain health. Lots of research out there to back the importance of fish oil. Worth the cost - promise!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Hi. I am taking 2 per day. I have chronic mood disorders. Finished one bottle. Reordering. Seems to be effective. I use other supplements , allopathy homeopathy too to balance my mood. It is important to remain calm quiet , whichever way. Love to all who suffers mood disorders.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

So far so good. No burping but I think may have given me hiccups? But I’ll take it over the fishy yuck that others create!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Honestly, I avoid taking these because of the fish burps for hours after. It sometimes helps to take them with a meal but not always.

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

I like this as it has a high EPA. I was not taking this Fish Oil for a while and my inflammation started to give me a lot of problem. Although I eat fish on a regular basis, but it is not as concentrate as this supplement. Since taking this supplement again, I find my mood have changed back to being more positive.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I quitw like them and i think they work well!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

they are easy to swallow - no fishy after taste in my moul-

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Have a slightly fishy taste, but seem to be really high quality.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I have been using this for nearly a decade, this is the best omega for emotional well being. Just suberb.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I was told EPA improve the health of arteries and reduce the amount of arterial plaque.