MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Doesn't need to be fancy, just effective

Take this to keep cold sores and other herpes under control (by keeping Lysine/arganine in balance). One a day, extra if I feel an outbreak coming (or feel like overindulging in chocolate!). Love that I can order in bulk, enough to last half a year or more. Tablets are large, so suggest taking sip of water first to wet mouth, then slip tab in mouth and sip more water. Goes down pretty easily that way than trying to gulp.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Bought this for my wife and she swears by it. At the earliest sign of a cold sore she starts taking this and it reduces how severe it gets and greatly reduces the length of time having to suffer with a cold sore. Highly recommend this to anyone dealing with cold sores.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I take Lysine as I am prone to getting fever blisters and shingles. This amino avid does help to suppress this virus. I like this brand as it does not contain soy.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Country Life is a quality brand. I usually get the 500 mg capsules and I goofed up and got the tablets this time. I like the capsules better just because they're easier to swallow.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

glass bottle, great and safe brand, a bit big tablets so not easy to swallow. Recommended.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Have had no allergy or viral symptoms since I started using this product.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Started taking this about two years ago to ward off any viral infection, and I haven't been sick since. I use it in combo with zinc, vit D, and vit K2, and the results speak for themselves. Be sure to take it on an empty stomach though.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very good. I'll use it again next time