MD

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I have been taking these for well over a year now. I have lost weight with them. How much I don't know because I don't weigh myself, but I have had to punch new holes in my belts! They are an average size gel capsule; I don't have problems taking them. They don't seem to have much taste. You take two capsules in the morning, and then two around lunch. Each bottle lasts a month. It is a bit pricey, however it does seem to work. At least it has for me. They come in a glass bottle, and I have always received good quality capsules. I never had a broken bottle or even broken capsules.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have nothing bad to say yet, about the product, due to fakt i only take it like a week, but im very happy to have it and looking forward to benefit from those, because i like the ingredient and the fact how clean the product is! Sizing is perfect like a regular pills. Also very fast delivery faster then supposed.

it's a citrus powder with ionic minerals, it's should be super good for woman health and detox program, helps your lymph to stabilize

Posted on Jun 9, 2020

I used Gut Connection Immune product and liked it so much i got the Weight Balance product. Ive been doing Keto diet for a number of months and my digestive system was not working so well! This stuff normalized everything. It really works in that way. Not sure yet about helping w/ weight loss, but i'm very satisfied with what it's done to restore my digestive health.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I experienced overall health improvement.

Posted on Aug 1, 2019

This product eliminated the need for probiotics for me, I studied the theory behind the product and it is designed to help the colon produce it's own friendly bacteria. I was able to loose some weight within just a few days and take it as directed two caps before breakfast and two before lunch. I did add Fiber3 from Now Foods, also sold through iHerb as I fell this works great together. Overall I feel better espcially in the belly taking this product and will also explore next their stress and sleep gut connection products.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Haven’t tried for long enough to tell, but I like that it’s not the same as all the other weight loss formulas.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

I don't see any improvement but probably good for other purposes such as for immunity

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

I did not notice any difference by taking that

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I just started taking it, so it's too early to judge the results, but it's easy to swallow. I will update my review after a month of use.