MD

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This brand works better for me than the other,"best selling glycine" product on Amazon. Maybe because it is the tablet form, which is stronger, or the fact it has vitamin b6 as the secondary ingredient. It calms me down without any side effects or the increased heart rate i had with the other product. Premium glass bottle, too. Hopefully they won't change the formula. I think that the product is good enough. It reduce negative effects of some nootropics such as piracetam, for example. However, using 1 tablet a day in my case lead to allergic reaction. the size is medium, and quality is good, the protein is medium

cf18748e-1b81-4d1a-823e-07ab6e24282c
d3f531a3-ecf4-4f0a-baee-a619240c543b
GigiTan
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This brand works better for me than the other "Glycine best-selling product" on Amazon. Perhaps it is due to the stronger tablet form or the fact that it contains vitamin B6 as a secondary ingredient. It calms me down without any side effects or increased heart rate that I had with the other product. Also a premium glass bottle. Hopefully they don't change the formula.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Got it because it stimulates bile production, taking it together with taurine. it also calms and helps to sleep. Better pit it under the tongue and not swallow for better absorption. Great price-quality value.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I boight this for my dad who is constantly complain about his nerve pain. so far after taking it, pain is gone and he continue to enjoy his morning walk without pain.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I’ve been using it for a good night sleep to be more calm and to wake up more energized in the morning, but it seems this product drives away all the energy. After using it in the morning it lefts a feeling of a hangover

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

It’s a great value. I’m taking in for 30 days (before bed I putting under my tongue for the best absorption, it’s a little bit on a sweet side) than taking break for the 3 month. Also it’s help me to calm down lately. I recommend it!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Jul 17, 2022