MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

When i discontinue this my hair starts to fall when i get back taking it , it stops falling but after all high quality ingredients , size is good , effective for vitamins deficiency and so much benefits, makes my children energy higher than usual, great for joints and muscles, skin and hair , good sleep , no bad taste they love it , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very go…

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Country life glucosamine has huge impact for my joints and movement benefits but same time with great taste for elder people. it really works as intended and helped to bone improvement at old ages with great absorption. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high-quality ingredients. Plus, the packaging and sizes were perfect. overall good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one! All recommendation to Country life glucosamine

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I have been taking this for many years. This product really helps my knees.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Day by day my joint is getting better. I recommended several friends.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

All products from Country Life have a great quality! They are easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Keeps joints lubed, though hard to tell one brand from another I trust Country Life

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I unusually buy similar product from Solgar. But this one also wok well on my knees and joints to keep them moisturized and flexible. I am happy so far.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Been taking for years to keep flexibility in hands.

Posted on May 2, 2022