MD

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Helps with digestion, and uses high quality ingredients. The supplement is easy to swallow capsules and is easily absorbed. Improved gut health and helps with constipation.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I am using other products from this brand I love this brand that's why i decided to try their probiotic, its a high quality brand

Posted on May 6, 2022

My doctor said I need a probiotic with more than 1 strain and this has several and is also vegan so 5 stars, thanks.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Take this every morning and it is noticeable bloating if I miss a day

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I've been using power dophilus for about a year now. I started mainly because I wasn't getting enough gut support through my diet AND am I suffer from eczema breakouts, but it has stabilized. not sure if it really is the lactobacillus rhamnosus working, but this specific strain is apparently helpful to eczema sufferers. I find that taking this has really improved my overall immune. I don't fall sick anymore. prior to taking probiotics, I used to fall sick every other month (especially during stressful periods).

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Country Life is a great company. Probiotics are very valuable and I am confident this item is a perfect recipe. I like that Country Life uses glass bottles and is keen on offering vegan items.

Posted on Aug 18, 2020

This is the greatest supplement I take. I've been taking this for ten years and it keeps me healthy. No flu or colds since I started it.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I use it for my digestive system, feeling good !

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

good products! thank yoU~ I will again buy It.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I liked the effect of these.