MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Taking this vitamine helps me feel confident I am doing what I need to do to stay healthy. It is easy to take one a day, and the bottle has 60 tablets, so I’m good to go for 2 months. It doesn’t burp up after taking it so I know it is digesting well.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Bought this for my mum in age 60s and adding this to her diet will be great. Hope its antioxidants benefits and improves her skin and health in general. Package is user Ingredients are great and of good quality. Like this product as it can easily add to my diet.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Bought these vitamins for my mom because she needs vitamins but will not choke down a bunch of different pills. So the fact that this vitamin has probiotic, multivitamins, and fish oil is fantastic. My mom says that she feels a difference in her joints, her energy level, and overall sense of well-being has improved. Will continue to purchase this brand for her.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I love that this multivitamin is made with raw whole foods, and includes enzymes and aloe. It's also a good deal, as each bottle contains a two month supply. I've taken this for several years and will continue to do so.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm a Country Life fan. They always have satisfying quality and ingredients. The tablet is a bit big for me though. It took me a couple of tries to swallow it. Otherwise, everything is good.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The pills are to big. They would be easier to swallow if they were smoother and came in smaller size. From the standpoint of size and appearance, the quality is good. The pills also provide the expected results so I conclude that the product has the necessary ingredients.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I like this vitamin because it's only one a day, and it is aimed at the mature women. I can tell the difference when I take them -- more energy, difference in the joints, overall sense of well being.

I was getting OTC from my Insurance and they sucked. I'm 70 and very fussy about what I take now. These are vitamins with a kick. They go down easy and stay with you all day and good yellow pee pee till 5PM just like its supposed to be I love these vitamins and gives me great energy for house work or yard work. I edge and mow my own yard plus garden and I have found I'm outside for a much longer time and just going at it. I do believe someone out there will love these as much as I do. Happy Vitamin....

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

This a MUST! for the older woman! I've noticed a difference in taking this one pill a day...imagine one pill a day that have everything in it! Now, I don't have to take all those supplements which fill up my table and when I go on a trip to visit my grandchild, I only need to pack one pill per day for the length of my stay. This is truly a blessing....

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I've been using this brand for a while now. Overall, I'd say I do notice I have more energy and my focus sharpens with this multi-vitamins. My only gripe is the size of the pills is huge. Also, the company switched back to glass bottles - thank you! The plastic bottle really cheapened the look of the brand. I hope switching back to plastic didn't compromise the quality of the multivitamin. I've also bought this multivitamin off of the manufacturer's website when they have a buy 1 get 1 free deal. You can't go wrong with iHerb prices but the manufacturer has some pretty sweet deals as well. Overall, I'm a repeat buyer and I have more faith in this brand than your typical pharmacy Centrum brands.