MD
4.7

4.7
TinaChriss
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Very effective product, highly recommended.

I researched various Vitamin B-12 products and am convinced that the formulation in this product is the most effective. This type of B12 seems to really help relieve some of my symptoms, particularly, the brain fog. This particular formula is extremely bioavailable. Most Excellent B-12 I have ever used Very noticable effects almost immediately. I would recommend this to anyone. This brand is the only one that I have found that works this great and doesn't have sweeteners added. I'm glad if my review is helpful!

7866a8bb-4ac2-4b2a-8e8d-2610f90c5dd5

I love this form of active B12 because Methylcobalamine does NOT do everything you need for uptimal health. As a matter of fact, methylcobalamine and folate does respond well for megaloblastic anemia at all, often times, ONLY DIBENCOZIDE (ADENOSYLCOBALAMINE - SAME THING) responds well to this form of anemia. People with metabolic issues do benefits taking this form of B12. Great for nervous system's health, great for chronic fatigue syndrome because it helps the ATP. production, SO MORE ENERGY IS PRODUCED. It is giving me fabulous results and will continue it's use for quite some time. The taste is good and potency pretty high, very beneficial for people who needs more than usual. I wish, though, they would make bottles with more lozenges than 60!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

A great active form of B12, may be an alternative for those who can't take methylcobalamin. I take it to improve mental concentration. Dibencozide also increases muscle mass and strength and helps with depression and anxiety. It consists of Folate which is the best form of folic acid, it is needed when taking B12. Tablets are small and pink. Do not swallow them, keep the lozenge in your mouth until melted for best absorption.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Research indicates that Vitamin B12 needs to be an activated ingredient for full effect. This product is ideal as it also addresses my folic acid needs. The taste is pleasant, and while the size is small, the potency seems excellent. Noticed gradual improvement in energy, metabolism is great, and aches and pains are steadily lessening. Less fatigue is also evident so there must be some positive effect on the nervous system. Definitely rebuying.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is one of the few brands to supply adenosylcobalamin, one of the two types of bio available B12. Adenosylcobalamin—otherwise known as dibencozide—is especially important for energy. I would give the product 5 stars except that it is packaged with folic acid rather than the bio available form of folate. Not everyone can effectively convert folic acid to folate.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Quality product, good ingredients, convenient size. Bought on doctor's recommendation. I take it once a day, this is enough for two months of admission. I liked the product very much.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Country Life is one of very few brands we trust. We always look for Country Life brand in any particular vitamin first. We have been using their B12 for many years now. I empathise with your concerns but we have always found Country Life a reputable supplier.

Martyb
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Exactly the right amount of B12 that I was looking for -and that I need as I am vegetarian. I like the flavor and in feral I take 2 pills a day to get very good benefits to my body energy and mind clarity.

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

5db1d545-defd-4501-a5c2-e5f1c371c79b
742d82f3-1536-4470-91cd-3ace269f0b77
TatyanaL
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

A great form of B12, not so popular as methylcobalamin, but also very beneficial. May be used for people who don't tolerate MB12 well. The dose is not huge, but 3000mcg is good for starting, may be doubled if you see benefits. Folate is also a good form of folic acid. Together they work great. Do not swallow the tablet, keep it in your mouth until melted.

fc73b029-ec25-4bc7-a26a-81aa65f1f184