MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 14, 2023
Good

This is an interesting cleanser. I've realized that it breaks down oil, dirt, and dead skin, but it doesn't remove it unless I use an exfoliator like a washcloth. Usually, I'll wash my face with this, leave it on for a minute, and then rinse it off. If I don't use the exfoliator, it leaves a film on my skin that makes me feel like my face is still dirty. I haven't noticed it to be moisturizing, but I enjoy that it breaks down the gunk even though it doesn't remove it without exfoliating. Additionally, this cleanser is very gentle on me, which I enjoy. It allows me to use it every day without drying me out.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I have been using this moisture cleanser for the past week and I have been extremely impressed with the results. This cleanser has a creamy, hydrating texture that feels gentle on my skin, yet effectively removes all traces of makeup and dirt.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Very creamy, moisturizing cleanser that doesn't strip your skin, but leaves it soft and hydrated. Doesn't have an overpowering scent, which is something that I prefer.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I was looking for a good cleanser for a while and finally got it!!! Love the consistency and it’s easy to perform quick face massage while use it plus it contains hyaluronic acids! 😍

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is my favorite cleanser. I like the delicate smell and texture, and more the feeling of cleanliness and hydration after the cleanse. We have four users of this cleanser with different skin types - from dry to oily with acne, but everyone is pleased with this product. Strongly recommend!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

as always Cosrx do not dissapoint! very nice cleanser, will suit most skin types, do not strip the skin and leaves it nice and hydtlrated..

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I must say that I usually the products from Cosrx really like, but this cleanser is not my favorite. I will ty to explain. I am 59 and dry skin but when I use this my skin does not feel like it is hydrated, it feels like there is a layer which is not smooth at all. I always double cleans with another product and then it is gone. I find also that there is too much of a fragrance smell in this and I do not want that, but my mistake by not reading it too weel before ordering. What I do like is that you definitely only need a pea size of it and that it lathers up enormously! So although someone might think it is expensive, this will last you a very very very long time

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

it doesn’t foam much. Very moisturizing, gently cleanses without stripping my face. The only drawback is the price, a bit pricey for a cleanser

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Age: late 30s. Fresh, but noticeable scent. Minimalist, modern and matte packaging. good quality for the price. Used as a summer cleanser; frequency: morning and night. Still left skin a little tighter after cleansing than I wanted even after moisturizing. I'm sensitive to fragrance so I will not be repurchasing for myself.

I just love this brand so much. This cleanser was the only product I haven’t tried yet. Unlike many other cleansers that claim to moisture your skin whilst cleansing your face, this one actually does it. It leaves that screeching feeling of clean skin but without drying it out, if that make sense. And iherb offers it for the lowest price I could find online. Will always repurchase