MD

Posted on May 16, 2022
So far, so good!

I have used this serum for almost a week now, and really like it so far. It doesn’t have a noticeable scent. The texture is just a little bit viscous. I use two droppers full so I can cover my face, neck, and décolleté. I have had zero irritation so far, even though I have rosacea and somewhat sensitive skin. There is no burning, tingling, or stinging sensation even on areas where I’ve had some irritation or a breakout. I’m not noticing any benefits just yet, it’s going to take more time to see whether this will be helpful for my hyperpigmentation. This brand is one of my favorites for affordable, quality skincare products.

46a4fe8f-1def-420d-8b54-4bf0de6b26b8
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate as third ingredient which is great. Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is much more stable than ascorbic acid and is antibacterial, plus it can work very well for acne as well. Good other ingredients in the serum too and good value. Texture is thin but not too thin and spreads easily. No smell.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

You may know that vitamin C is important for our face routine. I use it twice a week after toner. It stays sticky for few minutes and then I put cream with no acids. It has really particular scent that to me it seems like something smoked :) but it doesn’t stay on the face. The size of bottle will last more less 2 months. You will notice your skin brighter it used with frequency. Good quality as everything of This brand. Working and gentle product !

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is the only vitamin c serum that didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. The serum is very easily absorbed by the skin and leaves it quite moisturized. The scent is nice and light. Also, the ingredients are mainly natural and are minimal, which is definitely great. I would absolutely recommend!!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Lately I’ve been skeptical about trying Korean skincare products and that because of the unsuccessful attempts in my past. However, this brand is new for me and I’m very pleased with how “straight forward” they’re with their ingredients. This serum is very gentle & suitable for sensitive / oily skin, it doesn’t have any strong smell and skin absorbs it very fast. I use it everyday and I don’t mind purchasing again, actually I wasn’t hesitant about trying another products from this brand, so I ordered the Niacinamide serum and I can’t wait to try it.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

In addition to sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), dimethyl sulfone (MSM), is a rich, natural source of organic sulfur, it helps maintain and replenish the collagen in your skin. It offers a significant improvement in wrinkles, firmness and skin elasticity.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I use it every morning and I am happy of it. The quality of the bottle is good and there no space to oxidate. The serum is light and no smell.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Item is well absorbed into my skin. This is the first product I put on my face after cleansing - no stickiness or residue and it sits perfectly well. Very gentle on my sensitive skin that often has compromised skin barrier. Vit C is a staple in my routine!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I've tried a lot of vitamin c serums, but they seem to be good value for money and suitable for skin care. I'm satisfied