MD

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Excellent !

It's a high dosage but after using the 10% one I think this composition will give me the results that I want to achieve It's amazing for smoothing the texture and smaller pores I love it and I'm excited for the results It's great quality and the scents is herbal but doesn't bother me cute packaging!

a9f5a108-1c96-47f4-8e03-117b169698c7

Another great serum from Cos De Baha: high percent Niacinamide and Zinc that helps with clearing and soothing the skin. I apply in the morning and in the evening on bare clean face and then follow up with other serums/moisturizers which are part of my usual beauty routine. The serum is a little sticky so I let it dry well for few minutes before applying any other products or make up. It comes at an affordable price compared to other high street brands that offer similar products at a much higher price. I have only started using this serum so I cannot comment on the long term effects but I’m looking forward to seeing good results over the course of the next few weeks. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!

Posted on May 3, 2022

no scent, i use it every morning, it's good quality, the size is descent, it can be used at any age, the package is cute, the benefits are focused on eliminating impurities, the composition is perfect, it can be used at any season, it absorbs very quickly, and moisturizes the skin leaving a sticky texture.

c94906f7-0df8-4e0d-8056-08c6c1ce888d
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I've tried this product before, and I'm satisfied with the results. one of my favorite korean brands, the consistency of the serum is quite thick I apply it in the morning with Niacinimid cream.... and wooow I like the result

f18b9049-8372-466a-b26a-5d269823122d
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I really like this serum, Niacinamide 20%, Zinc PCA 4%, Arbutin, Hyaluronic Acid and Natural Herb Herb Extract as active ingredients. I use my morning and evening skin routine. My pores got smaller, and my mature skin smoother, this is my 1st bottle to try, I'm already finished half of the serum, and I have already purchased a backup. I tried other brands as well, but the bottle's quality and design were much more manageable than other brands, and less waist serum.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The only other niacinamide serum I've tried in the past would sting, so I was a bit nervous trying this one, especially as it's such a high percentage. This doesn't sting at all and is one of the most effective products I've used for evening out my skin tone

Posted on May 24, 2022

Impressive results with this one. Noticed pore reduction. Even though it has such a high amount of niacinamide, it never irritated my skin and the texture is surprisingly nice. Feels hydrating and absorbs nicely on the skin leaving a slightly tacky finish. Noticed skin luminosity and a more even skin tone.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is the best combination ever, you can add to it some c vitamin, after washing your face deeply. You will love it and love the results 😍🙏

23949b69-185a-47d5-8e46-bcb4fde02a0f
Posted on May 6, 2022

I really like niacinamide serum which helps avoid skin redness. I use it after preparing my skin. First, clean your face, then toner, the serum, and then moisturizer. Click yes if it helps.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

A bit hard for me to gauge how well this product has worked for me. I have been using it for over a month now I believe, and while I do not see any reduction in pore size (perhaps there is a very minuscule reduction but I can’t tell), but I have noticed a huge reduction of sebum production. I can not say if it was this product alone that reduced it so much because I am using it along with a few other skincare products that also have the potential benefit of sebum reduction. If it was this product alone that reduced the sebum so much it would be holy grail status product for me.