MD

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
amazing😍

I have been using serum from this brand for a long time and the results are satisfying. I've been using this toner for ten days with serum, it doesn't irritate the skin, evens out skin tone and reduces blemishes. I see my skin tone is cleaner and looks more radiant, the blemishes on my face have reduced. Of course I would recommend it especially for those who have hyperpigmentation problems on the face

fc0cec7f-6e2c-4f58-ad5b-eaa2a7fab8f6
405e0b85-fb99-4f89-bb88-f1f3b2b4caea

i'm in luv with it all in one exfoliation it's a goodie to have aha and bha and niacinamide in one product i use this toner evrry night after cleansing my face and drying it really well it helped me with my white and blackheads as well as my pores and complexion i wanted to buy the ordinary one but it's not fungal acne safe so i bought this one and i don't regret it a good one for oily skin please like if my review was helpful

859f474d-4a85-463a-be55-f2539398c5dd
olaleks
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I like to use this toner on my evening routine. Size of bottle is good to make a decision if it is yours toner or no. Quality is good as always. This toner gently moisturize my aged sensitive skin. At all I like it, but next time I will try something new)))

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

For me, this is way better than the acid toner by the ordinary!!!! The toner by the ordinary caused my skin some irritation. I am a long time user of strong glycolic/AHA acid, so I am guessing there is some other ingredient/ingredients in their toner that caused the irritation. Anyway, this toner by cos de baha has caused me no irritation at all. Even on days when my skin is a bit sensitive! I have not been using this long, but I have noticed a huge improvement in skin texture when I used this along with another product by cos de baha (their azelaic acid/retinol/tea tree etc serum). Although this is pricier and smaller amount than the ordinary toner, because this works very well for my skin I will repurchase!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I use it in my face, armpits, knees, elbows and bikini line, it helps with discoloration and ingrown hairs 💡 PS: it also works as a deodorant !

40b466e1-bd97-49db-89c6-67460c25f50e
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

After using this toner for two weeks each day before sleep can share the first results. Toner doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, evens out skin tone and my skin in general looks more fresh and radiant, the blemishes on my face have reduced - even post acne. I have no hyperpigmentation on my face, age 34 years, sensitive combination skin that tends to oily. But should warn - if you have some acne on your skin, try to avoid acne areas when you use acid toners or you can aggravate your acne.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

A great toner with low Ph, perfect for exfoliation and lowering Ph before applying vitamin C serums. Personally, for me, it's pretty gentle but if you are new to AHA and BHA start slowly. I like it more than "The Ordinary" one since here the formula is in aloe water and it contains niacinamide (and a bit of salicylic for my acne-prone skin), a great price for the size and actives!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It is nice high quality brand you can always rely on. The product is packed up with acids, so it is not all-seasonal. So many kinds of acid can not be good for a very sensitive skin, even the toner is quite gentle. Using during not sunny season will the most reasonable.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Great quality product for oily skin. Really enjoying the product. Would not recommend for sensitive skin. Just start using slowly, initial frequency 3x a week, so your skin can get used to it. Size amount is ok, lasts about 4 months for every day use.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Amazing exfoliating toner. I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin. Using it only 2 times a week Great product!

5e62aec8-41cf-4a53-8df6-4443dc7d53f1