MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Great Supplement!

I’m horrible about eating an adequate amount of fruits and vegetables. Taking these gives me peace of mind that I’m providing my body the difference it needs. They’re easy to swallow and have no foul taste. I’ll definitely be supplementing my diet with these for a while. Plus, they’re vegan so I can share with my daughter.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am such a picky eater. This vitamin has been a life saver. The capsule includes all the nutrients I need from fruits and veggies in one daily pill. There is not aftertaste which is one of the biggest complaints about vitamins so I was very thankful a week in and still not taste! All the ingredients are natural which is something that's important to me. Great capsule to keep me healthy on my picky diet.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

First time I've seen a product like this and I had to try it! I'm not a big fan of fruits and vegetables, so this helps me get my nutrients in every day without the yucky taste! Easy to swallow and no unpleasant side effects at all. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

My son (7) isn’t a big veggie fan, so I thought I’d try to supplement him by taking a vitamin to improve his overall health. He doesn’t mind taking these at all with his normal multivitamin, some other things we’ve tried he complained about the taste or smell, but not this one. I’m excited to continue this with him and see if his growth continues to be greater after 6 months.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I have only been taking the product for about a week now, but I already see the benefits. I have never had a lot of fruits and vegetables in my diet, and since taking these capsules, I already feel an d improvement in my energy level. I am hoping that the feeling I have is sustained as I take these over a longer period of time, but so far so good.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

With life being so busy it is nice to get many of your daily vitamins, antioxidant, and health benefits all at once. The quality of ingredients seems good and helps improve my diet. I do feel better when I keep taking them. I have not noticed any bad after taste like I have with others.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

5 fruits and veggies a day from 1 daily capsule, how convenient is that? This capsule is average in size and I had no issue swallowing. There is no weird after taste. I am pleased that this product is GMO free. I have noticed an improvement in energy level after just a little under a week. Product arrived on time and neatly packaged. Overall a great buy for the price!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have been on the road a lot for work and when you travel you don't necessarily get to eat a balance meal everyday. So I take one capsule a day to supplement fruit and vegetable intake. I chose this brand because it is gluten free and vegan and one capsule is a serving that contains five servings of fruits and vegetables while other brands require 3 to 5 capsules a day. I am like them so far. Will repurchase!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I'm bit a lazy to include spinach and kale in my meals and diet. These capsules are a good spinach and kale supplement to meet your daily dose of veggies especially if you are a busy person and don't cook at home a lot. These also include blueberry and cranberry dried fruit which is a plus.