MD

Posted on May 30, 2022

OK so this is my first time trying this product and to be honest I almost cried when I opened it the first time because it brought back so much childhood memory smells just like the cocoa butter Oil I used to use for my hair and body when I was young. I’m definitely buying more.

9dc53c46-1a9f-47e7-9840-6da9e209c9db
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Not my first purchase! This oil is excellent for use while in the shower, keeps you hydrated and moisturised.. you can follow up with a lotion once patted dry for extra moisture but i dont usually.. It is perfumed and it is pleasant, and dosent give you a heat rush or anything as i suffer from heat rushes if im not careful

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I love this oil. It's lightweight and softening on the skin. The scent is a light cocoa butter, but mostly just smells like basic mineral oil. It's not overly greasy at all. I use it by applying it to wet skin straight out of the shower or mix a few drops into my body lotion and it really benefits my typically dry skin.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love cocoa Palmers products It smells great On the body after a shower keeps the body smooth and tender like a baby skin The size is big enough with great quality And ecxelant combination of ingredients

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The feeling on the skin is very pleasant, not too oily, and still gives a feeling of moisture. The oil dries quickly on the skin

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I am looking for a cheap but excellent on keeping our skin from drying, and we found this 😍 just a few drops of this after shower, it will cover most of my body, very satisfying.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I love the smell and how it feels on my skin after I get out the shower. I always moisture on damp skin after my shower and I was looking for an oil that smelled great when layering my lotions and perfume. Gonna buy another bottle.

Posted on Oct 30, 2020

I normally use this body oil in replacement of a cream lotion for day time use since this is much more absorbent and soft in my skin and not sticky or greasy and leaves a very light fresh smell. It tightens my skin as well. I mix this with cococare vitamin E body oil to give a more smoothing and soft skin. Highly recommended and will keep on purchasing.

0ef327f1-991e-42da-96e5-46452ebea888
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great smell, moisturize the skin and good for stretches and big size

201c468b-f9ba-44fc-9ec2-218ad53f2ff4