MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I started using Clif Bars instead of the traditional protein bars a few years ago. Realistically are you enough of an elite athlete that you will miss the 10g in a ‘normal’ protein bar versus this? They taste WAY better than protein bars and I find gives me more energy as well due to the carbs. Still a reasonable calorie count as well.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This snack is one of the best, not too sweetened, gives exactly the energy needed. At first you feel the feeling of a "heavy" product but very soon it passes. The taste of this snack is one of the best The quality of the product is excellent - it is maintained even in hot temp conditions (if you go out for a bike ride or a run in the park)

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I'm eating one bar 1 hour before training\workout; It's a great quality product, great taste, not too sweet, with great ingredients. I will definitely buy it again. Very satisfied bars.

Posted on May 3, 2022

We love these energy bars. Not only are they great just before a work-out to give you that boost of energy but also when you feel peckish and just want something to bridge the gap between lunch and dinner time. We love the variety of flavors available.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The most important advantage for this protein bar is that it does not contain palm oil. Although it is less crunchy than those with palm oil, I like its chewy texture. Even my daughter loves it badly!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Arrived open, but iherbs response was prompt and positive. In general though, we use clif bars all the time on our long distance hikes or bike rides.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

These Clif Bars have a great taste, they're filling, and work well in between meals to stave off hunger. I like taking them in my backpack fro trips.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have brought these bars with me and basically every trail run I’ve ever done. I can vouch that they are seriously great to have when you are out in the forest for hours at a time

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

A runner like me is always looking for an on the go breakfast or mid trail run snack, these nail it. All flavors are solid.