MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The taste is so good i like it so much i think this is the best way to be healthy the size also is amazing

8d8ad243-0012-45af-9614-cbb1bdbb0fb0
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

For people who likes full chocolate taste is so good . as the protein bar is great quality. it’s a little bit thick like brownies. I use it in my diet to replace bad sugars

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Although high in sugar, they do allow me to hit my macros. I mostly grab them before long bouldering sessions and they keep me satisfied.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great proten snack, the taste is rich and tasty the only downside is there is a bit more calories the the normal protein bars, but its worth it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Not the best flavor. I like Clif bar's but I'm not a fan of this flavor. I would still recommend for the nutrients.

Louise
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

In my opinion these are better than some other protein bars that I’ve tried, but they have a bit of a powdery texture. They are not too sweet. 20 grams of protein per bar is helpful.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I'm a runner and Clif have become my favourite protein bars for lots of reasons! They are made of natural ingredients, plant based, have a great taste and are a good size and satisfying after runs so I don't feel hungry again 20 minutes after eating them as I do with other brands that are boast about lower calories or are full of sweeteners.

CLIF makes great bars without using evil sugar alternatives. This makes their bar somewhat high in sugar, but is more natural than a lot of other bars in the market. As body builders or atheletes in general, we'll burn the sugar in no time anyway, so sugar shouldn't be an issue. Some bars use sugar alternatives and those causes GI discomfort as well as other nasty things. These are much more natural for the body. The dry crunchy texture in the middle is nice too. My favorite protein bar brand. Cheers!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Good value fast delivery. Great taste and good nutritional value.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Great taste and texture, this is one of the best protein bars you will ever find