MD

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I should have switched to this petite pill a long time ago! very easy to swallow. The content of this calcium seems very absorbable. I might switch all my family member's calcium pills to this petite size because everybody has complained about having a gigantic calcium pill stuck inside his/her throat.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I really like the Citracal brand of calcium and have used various calcium supplements through the years. I also like the petites as some calcium tablets are very large and harder to swallow and these are also coated. I feel I receive the best benefits from this particular brand of calcium especially because they include vitamin D3.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have been taking Calcium Petites, for 2 months and so far seems to be a good calcium supplement. It is easy for me to swallow and does not upset my stomach.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have purchased it a few times. It is easy to swallow. It helps me to meet the daily calcium requirement as I don't drink milk. The taste is not bad and the quality is good.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My GP recommended this product and where to purchase and I trust her judgement. I am very happy so far and I appreciated being able to choose a petite size for a small swallow.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

These calcium tablets are certainly smaller than the ones I used to take, so that is a great improvement, but they are still large. They are much easier to swallow than what I previously used.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

The size of the caplets is just nice. Package is also good. No unpleasant after taste. Calcium citrate supplement is more friendly to people over 40.

Buy this supliment for the second time. Use to drink for 2 months after ending breastfeeding. Easy to swallow. Good brand. Iherb is the best

c3607809-a282-495b-9a03-9ff15de6f476
Posted on Mar 28, 2021

The petite size makes it easy to swallow. I have once nearly choked on another brand of calcium tablet but I have no issues with this one. But it would even be better if it contains more calcium and less vitamin D so that it can provide the recommended amount of calcium and vitamin D required for the general population.

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I need to take calcium in calcium citrate form and chose these. I'm not sure I'd consider them petite though. Most people would find these to be pretty large. They may be thinner than other calcium pills and they have a coating that makes them easier to swallow so they're not too bad. I just expected something labelled petite to be smaller than these are. Overall though I'm pleased with the quality of the product and will continue taking them. I'm here to buy more.