MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This was a great product and really does work! I love all of the Dr. CHRISTOPHER 'S herbal supplements and tinctures because the name backs the product for me-- I have never been disappointed. The quality is exceptional. As always the ingredients are perfect for what they claim to help.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I love the quality and ingredients plus I can open the capsules and make a tea to drink .the age is fresh and new . I like that this product has helped my sinuses so I can breath better plus the healing of my sinuses

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Just one capsule 203x a day helps my cedar fever and year round allergies a lot! Love this brand. Very reliable company and good quality ingredients and a fair price.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It does seem to help reducing inflammation, but have to keep taking it for longer periods in combination with using the neti pod every day.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This does work, but I feel you have to take many pills, so if you have a lot of sinus trouble, stock up on this and take several. Just taking two won't cut if for a bad sinus infection. I would take up to 6 if it's bad. Good ingredients.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022
4,415

great product. excellent brand. just what i needed. very happy with purchase.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Excellent product! For supporting the sinus areas, especially with allergies.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

These capsules are perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I bought it for my bf and he said its a good help for his sinus problem.