MD

Gmsoriano16
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I took me a while to write a review for this product because I wanted to see a result first before doing so. Well this product dis not disappoint us. We bought this product for my mom who is a diabetic. Her creatinine is high which actually alarms me, so we decided to try this product to see if it help her. We’re glad that we did because after taking this for a month her creatinine indeed went down from 126 to 98. We continue to use this product and keep other customers updated of the result. My mom ❤️ loves this.

42dc4fad-1334-4376-99ac-30ae7051b263
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I had been suffering from mild pains in my back, which I suspect may be kidney stoned. After looking through iherb for some solutions to help the kidneys, I settled on this one as I believe this brand makes high quality products. By the time I finished the bottle, the back pains had all but disappeared. I was also taking a lemon supplement, so I don't know which helped or if they both helped, but I'm happy anyway.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This Kidney formula is potent and has four herbs as ingredients that are wildcrafted, which is always superior quality. I take two caps with food, sometimes twice a day. The winter season according to chinese medicine is the season to nourish the water element, which means kidney and bladder. This formula has helped me feel comfortable with good kidney function.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I have been taking this product on a regular basis, to maintain overall health. You really can't tell if products like this works , but it is an assurance that the body gets some attention it needs to function well and stay healthy. Will continue to take this regularly as a health routine

Posted on May 5, 2022

Love the ingredients and quality in this product. I'm older in age now and have seen the improvement and benefits from this product. The supplement is easy to fit in with your diet and no taste concerns. comes in a nice package to store.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I ordered this for my mom, she was diabetic and got kidney complications. after took this everyday, her kidney test result is improving 👏 will continuously took this 👍

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I have been taking this for a week and feel my kidneys are slightly improved. I take medication from the doctor but am very happy to use any herbal supplements that will provide a more natural help, without having to worry about side effects.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

its has all the ingredients to support kidney health..i bought this for my uncle with 30% Kidney function .. i bought him before astragalus and antioxidants his kidney went up 3%.. ill update about this on his next tests ..