MD

Oceans
Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Such a great product

We’ve tried everything and I mean EVERYTHING to help my little one’s gas and this has been the only thing that has made a difference. I give it to her before a feed and by the time she’s done eating, not only does she burp MUCH easier but gets complete relief from her trapped gas. The only thing that freaked me out a bit was that it made her stool black but I learned that it was normal and nothing to worry about. Will definitely re-purchase this!

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is great quality natural colic remedy. All the ingredients are natural and safe. The package is dark glass bottle so the formula is protected from sunlight. It does help with colic. It doesn’t do miracles but colics get less intense and baby can fall asleep. I’ve tried to use it when baby was teething also, but haven’t noticed any effect.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My baby do like “ yuk “ every time I feed it him then search for the next drops lol & then my cats 🐈‍⬛ goes crazy over my baby hugging him 🤣 every time I feed it to my baby , other babies “ cats “ want to be feed too ! It is way better than catnip itself

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

love it always order for my little one it seems to help!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great product for babies experiencing gases and colics. Helps in like 15 minutes!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

We have used this on all three of our little ones. It has worked very well for us for tummy aches and teething pain.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

It does help to soothe the baby's stomach during colic attacks. Doesn't do miracles, yet helps a bit. The baby isn't miserable that much

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Seems to help my almost 1 year old, although it doesn't take pain completely away.

Lesslie
Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I give my baby some drops when he was gassy, it relieved. When he is teething I put few drops on his gums, it makes those days better. I like its natural ingredients.