MD

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The other types of calcium supplements never seemed to work. I take this and the dentist noticed my jaw density has become really dense. I was losing bone in my jaw after failed implants. Thus, I highly recommend. Bonus that it is vegetarian source of building bones.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Great quality of calcium , helps with your nails and bones , also it has a calming effect if taking it daily ! I also notice that I slept better and have less leg discomfort ! Thank you

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Bought it for an elderly friend. She said the capsule is a bit too big to swallow, so she is not following the recommended 6 capsules a day. It is hard to comment on the effects then.

After one bottle of 3-4 caps a day the skin, nails, and hair look better, but I also took bone and tissue syrup,as well. Can't say I will absolutely substitute it for usual calcium citrate, they both are great to me. Although, all herbs are really multifunctional, and you may receive a lot of good accompanied effects for your body.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

Whenever I eat a desert I combine it with 2 capsules and I can feel that it balances my blood sugar. I am not diabetic but if I eat too much sugar I can feel it. With this I would say that if I overeat a bit on sweets and take this immediately I do not put on weight as easily as without and may varicose veins are calm.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I really like the effect. It helps with pain ans night cramps. And nothing synthetic in the composition, so good absobred.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

this pill fit my vegan diet, i got the liquid too

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is the only calcium supplement I have been able to take without getting sick.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have taken Dr Christopher’s herbal calcium for many years. Happy with quality ingredients of product. Good price and quick delivery here.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I take them each day and think they make their "job", no taste, size is medium and ok, even if I would prefere smaller