MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Returned my heart rythem to normal.

I woke with my heart racing, 120 bpm. I took the bata blocker that usually lowers my heart rate. An hour later my heart rate was still 120bpm. I took Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup and 15 minutes my heart rate had dropped to high normal at 80bpm. I was delighted with the results. Better than any pharmaceutical medication has ever done for lowering my heart rate.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I'm wanting to live to be 110 so this is my ticket! LOL actually even tho I do cardio and am fit, there is no reason to not take even better care of the blood pump, simply eating right isn't enough. Good fats are great but this syrup (it also tastes really good), works and if you muscle test as a health practitioner, you will find a vast improvement over a 2 week period when using this. But for me...this is my own program and it works for me.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

very sweet taste (berry and alcohol). I like it. I read it help with depression so I started taking it. I suffered from hormonal depression and it stopped but I am not sure this syrup is the cause of the improvement. time will tell. I take a zip 3 times daily.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My biggest problem with this product is the taste. I like it so much, it never last as long as it should. I could literally drink the whole bottle in one shot. I haven't yet, but I use way more than recommended. You try to just take 1/2 a table spoon at a time. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Huge bottle, which will last me ages. I kept spilling a bit when pouring into a teaspoon, so have got a baby dropper now, to put in the bottle top and draw out the liquid so I'm not wasting it. It is expensive, but I've looked around for it elsewhere and it is being sold for a lot more than on Iherb. Dr Christopher's products all seem to be excellent, so I have ordered a few other ones now. This one tastes lovely, and I feel sure it will help my heart problems (atrial fibrillation and others.)

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Christophers Original Formulas are great and my first point of call when I am looking for help with an issue - this one is no exception. The only thing I wish is that it would have a dispenser cap. High quality product that does what it says.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This is a delicious tincture and very easy to take. Hawthorne berries apparently are known to aid in heart problems, a great excuse for taking this delicious tincture. Only half teaspoon daily is required so it will last a long time.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Hawthorn is the best nutrient for the heart. Works best if taken with cayenne powder/tincture. These products are simply the best in the world. A very trusted company.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This taste good! I have been using hawthorn for a few months now to regulate my heart. I just switched to this brand so I am hoping for the same results.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Hawthorne is thought to be of benefit for the heart. Anytime I have any twinges in my chest they are relieved by taking a spoonful of this syrup.