MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

My wife simply loves this. A combination of herbs in the right amount in a cap to help "purify" the blood and to keep blood vessels elastic. Of course , the benefits are compounded if we can lessen the burden we give our liver and kidneys. A healthier diet, enough rest/sleep, manage stress, and top up with a liver/kidney supplement will alleviate many concerns later in life.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This, like all of Dr. Christopher's formulas is excellent. He uses quality ingredients. I am using it with Blood Circ to assure that my circulatory system works well as I age. The only thing I don't like about the formulas is that it is better to take them away from food. While I understand the wisdom in that, it is often difficult to remember to take them.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

After using these capsules, I experienced some skin issues - Some bumps on my arms and back that were itchy. I am assuming it is related to detoxing. I took a break and cut back the dose and am no longer having issues. I trust Dr. Christopher’s product line.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I took this for a good cleanse. I originally thought it was more of a lymphatic cleanser but I've been extremely pleased with the light detox and purifying effect I got with this. My skin became clearer by the time I finished the bottle. I will keep ordering!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Better to take it in a daytime, as it cheers up and braces up. I take it along with other Dr.Christ supplements for the overall detoxification effect and feel they work with many aspects of your body.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Good formula and quality ingredients. I have been taking that formula on and off for several years now. It works well for doing a gentle cleanse with the lower bowel formula.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I trust the quality of Dr. John Christopher's teachings and formulas. Looking forward to improving my health by feeding my body with these healthy ingredients.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

The ingredients help the blood circulation. I think I can focus much better on task and the work to be done if I take these.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I purchased these for my partner after a blood test revealed she was low in some areas. The capsules seem to be working, and my partner feels better for having taken them.