MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This supplement is great quality, as anything else from DrChristopher's formulas. I use at least 5 other ones, some for daily maintenance, some to relieve seasonal symptoms. The taste is bitter, and it shows that it's a potent tincture, you might want to dilute it in small amount of water. I take it 'straight' 5 drops twice a day. So far so good - i see less 'spider veins' on my legs, which are broken blood vessels that were fragile. Hope to continue improving my blood vessels to original perfection.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Blood Cleansing! An often overlooked aspect to full body health and supporting the body's own detoxification and removal of unwanted waste and buildup, and along with proper detoxification/cleansing protocols implemented throughout the year to help maintain liver, colon, kidneys, etc, including a GOOD Blood cleansing product is of utmost importance, especially when your body is feeling the effects and burden of trying to remove toxins and unwanted wastes. Dr. Christopher was a top western doctor and herbalist in the 20th century and his formulations hold up and are popular to this day for a reason. I highly recommend blood tonics in general and this product is TOPS when it comes to supporting that important blood cleaning process.

Posted on May 27, 2022

After the covid19 I had problems with my period. The flow was veery weak and I got scared. I'm also on birth control and weak flow happened before but the last time I could barely see or feel it! I was getting 5 drops every morning for like 2 weeks. And when I got my period. It finally got back to normal.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This formula is life changing for my mum. I bought it for her as she has a heart condition requiring surgery. Her heart valves are leaky affecting the blood flow/back flow. Before she took this she was constantly in and out of the hospital due to irregular heart palpitations and heart attacks. After taking this she is much calmer and hasn’t had another episode. Her face which used to be pale more looks healthy, I’m just amazed and thankful with the result! I hope this sharing helps others in the same condition.

249dfd6c-0698-4bdc-8975-05edeecd8b88
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

it is always good to keep your blood clean and healthy to stay healthy. you may detect your urine is clear like water. Best to consume before meals so that it works to cleanse your body

ca8b1030-d1ea-40cb-ac3c-d145a708220c
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have been taking Dr. Christopher’s herbs since the 1970s. I take this blood stream formula every day with a few other herbal tinctures and call it my anti-Covid cocktail. I would not be without it and I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I say clean blood healthy body. And I only trust Dr. Christopher.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Love this brand and their formulas they are also very affordable and well sourced as far as I can tell. I’d recommend any of their products my go to when available! Hard to tell if there was a difference since I didn’t really need it I just liked the ingredients extra herbs!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I took the recommended 5 drops and found this to be strong enough. Mixed it into a little warm water; I'm not fussy about the taste, it's mild enough. I also tried taking 10 drops and I found a back ache the next morning, seems to be a little heavy on the kidneys

Rosheru
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

My mom and I have been enjoying supplementing with this tincture. We add it to smoothies, juices or even water. It is slightly bitter which isn't a problem for us