MD

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I got some kind of bug or spider bites. I noticed them because they hurt and were itching. I applied the black ointment it didn’t take long to notice the improvements to the itching and burning, and it dried up the bites. Great quality compared to others I’ve tried. I’m always impressed with the ingredients Christopher’s uses.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Quite small tub, but it seems powerful. Need to keep in fridge, and definitely away from children. I applied to a plaster and put over a raised bump on my skin. I will reapply after my shower. The smell is strong, but not bothersome, except that in bed I kept thinking I could smell burning wood, and got up to investigate, only to realise that the smell was from the black ointment on my skin. Didn't bother me after that!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Has many uses, most outstanding result for me was to draw out the toxins after 2 spider bites-I applied this and within a day the bite broke open with a foul smelling liquid that this product helped to pull out. Should be part of everyone's home medicinal emergency kit.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I don't like the smell of this stuff, I'm not sure what it is burnt wood smell, but the product itself is good I had a splinter in my foot that I haven't been able to get out I applied this product covered with plaster overnight helped bring splinter to the surface.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I am allergic to mosquitos and when i get bitten the bites swell and become infected and take a very long time to heal.The itch also comes back every night.This black ointment relieves the itching for me.Just wish the smell wasnt so strong,but I am getting used to it and it does seem to dissipate relatively quickly.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is great for drawing out splinters, thorns, metal slivers. I have used it for decades on my kids, husband, dogs, and myself. If you can't pull something out with the tweezers, this will do the job.

I bought this for my dog who had skin cancer I used it but it was late for her so I do not know if it works, but ingredients are very good inside

Posted on May 6, 2022

I find that this lighten skin pigmentation. The ointment is very thick and difficult to spread on skin and the smell is strong, has a tar and musky note to it, very manly some would say.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have used it actually like a lotion but more on a certain area that needed cleansing but then my clothing smelled like the ointment. Is there a wrong way to use it?

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Unfortunately I had a reaction to an ingredient in the product. That is specific to my skin and should not be a judgement as to the effectiveness of the product. I have used many of Dr Chritopher's product; ranging from Hawthorn, Motherwort, Eyebright to Cayenne extract. I am an avid fan of his formulation, aside from my reaction to this one.