MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I know people who this has worked wonderfully for and it is a really quality product. Having said that, I was sensitive to something in it and it made me feel really off, but I have an autoimmune disease and I have trouble with most herbal products. It had worked so well for others that I thought I would give it a shot.

I used these a month or do befor labor. My birth experience was Great! Dont know if these have anything to do with it. Easy to swallow

c47d602f-6476-4e34-90e2-c7e6416fa65b
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My Doula advised me to buy this product and take it for the last 6 weeks before getting birth. It help to get faster and less painful delivery, because it help your uterus to prepare for it. I really recommend!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Yet to use it . Shipping was super fast and the package was delivered in good condition. No hassles in order processing. *Will add updated review once I use the product.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Perhaps this is a coincidence, or maybe the vitamins did their job, but the birth was easy. Still, I advise you to consult with your doctor before buying.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I brought this for my pregnant friend. I wish ot will benefit her. The size is good and its well packed

c39d5fc2-fdeb-41a2-9ad3-e652106907a9
Posted on Oct 30, 2022
4,355

great supplement, quality brand. very happy with purchase. will be back for more

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

i took these for my second and third birth and those were really easy and natural. i would recommend it no side efrect whatsoever

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

a great option for us, the composition is good. super quality. I like. I recommend you to buy

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This truly helped me have a smooth delivery. My body seem to tolerate pain better