MD
4.4

4.4
Jasminelisin
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Organic tea at its finest!

The box comes with 16 individually and nicely wrapped tea bags. The packaging is great! As for the taste, it’s not bitter or herby at all. It’s similar to barley tea but just a bit stronger. I prepare it straight up without any milk or sugar in it and it’s pleasant to drink while chilling.

733f9f9a-fead-4f09-9d19-e147ba870189
56fcd057-28e2-47fc-bb54-aa10751312d7
e686c4ca-98fb-4037-ac21-08c6f800510e
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I am an avid tea drinker and heard of the many health benefits of Oolong Tea which is why I purchased this product. I only use organic teas. Oolong has a very particular taste and smell, kind of “woody”, so it would depend on your taste palate if you like it or not.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This was my first time trying oolong tea from a teabag; in the past I've only had it with the rolled-up tea leaves which unfurl and can be enjoyed several times. I'm not sure if it's the fact that it's from a teabag or just this particular kind of oolong tea, but the flavor is a bit milder and sweeter than I am used to. I personally prefer a stronger taste, but this is not bad at all and I love that it is organic and fair-trade.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I like drinking oolong tea because of the health benefits. This brand isn't as strong like the brand TAO which I like. But, this will do because it's hard find oolong tea in my neighborhood.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

nice tast and package and price good ingredients easy to use

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

choice organic teas ooling tea bags . my son like to use this tea .

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Good in size and quality the package and i get its benefits

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great quality n ingredients. tastes great tooi! I'm a fan of this brand!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

A great tea for after oily meal it helps in my digestion and a plus is its organic so nothing added especially pesticide.