MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Excellent quality ingredients and delicious taste. Size of package is compact but there are many servings. Love this tea blend! 0 caffeine, perfect for me. Using it several times a week (frequency) to experience the benefits. Would recommend to anyone! No issues with allergies with this product. Thanks iherb! I don’t know of anything else I can mention.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Rooibos has been my favorite tea for years. It has a very subtle, smooth flavor. A nice change from black tea with lots of tannins. Delicious served hot with just a drop of agave syrup. ChoiceTea was the brand of Rooibos my grocery store carried. I discovered I could save nearly $1USD per box ordering from iHerb instead! Organic is important to me (who wants to drink tea that’s been sprayed with pesticides?) Choice makes lovely tea & has many other flavors, but Rooibos is my favorite!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I love the rich taste of this tea, I mix it with a hibiscus tea and honey the flavors of them together are great. Also so many great benefits for a healthy you.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The best tea for me and my children, we replaced it with tea that contains caffeine and harms the body. This tea tastes very delicious and contains substances beneficial to the body.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

nice strong Rooibos, you can make a small pot with one bag, i find this the best alternative for black tea, especially since you can put a creamer in it. Organic is always preferred when I buy tea and this has very nice packaging and price.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I buy many other brand of tea at iherb and this is one of them. but lately I find that this brand has becomes pricey.

My first rooibos, so I don't have any comparison. Taste great!

d6f5d5c3-d7dd-4cd3-9904-91bd24258eb6
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is great! Taste is strong if steeping for 5 minutes. The good thing is I can still have it before bed as this is herbal tea, not a real tea. With decaffeinated tea like English breakfast, I cannot sleep well. Herbal tea makes a difference, and Rooibos makes a strong tea.'

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This tea is so delicious. We add a little bit of honey!!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

high in antioxidant. taste good and nice packaging. will buy again.