MD

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Best gift for my dear dogs!!! READ BELLOW!

The brand is called Charlie and Frank but in my case I got 2 dogs, Bucks and Bussy and once in 2 weeks I wash them using this shampoo which is high quality and brings many benefits for their dogs hair making it's texture nice and great smelling. Package is easy to use and the size is good and enough for a long period of time. Composition is great and dogs can be washed frequently. Recommend it to all dog owners! THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thanks!

73bcacca-b8d6-4ce3-9e9e-d568b6404cbe
1665763e-0eea-4640-9491-58578df1f69c
6cf39a76-e0b4-4702-bbed-4af949f676fb

Was looking for a dog shampoo and stumbled upon this product. I love it for my Yorkie. Tried it the other day and it left her coat very clean. It has a nice scent and rinses easily. I did not need a conditioner because it left her coat soft. I liked it's ingredients. This shampoo even helped to detangle one of her knots. Days later and she's still smelling good and her coat feels nice. I will repurchase this product.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Just used this today on my havanese. I was a bit skeptical because there wasn’t much lather but he is clean and fur is so soft!!!!!

858b58dd-4a21-4105-b021-0d13f2bd534a
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Such a wonderful scent. The quality of tge shampoo is great, leaves my dogs hair soft and shiny. Its also gentle and could be used more often than other shampoos. Bottle size is quite big and it lasts almost a year. I love the package too and will reorder.

9d6cb5d0-20e0-4b37-a36f-a128d14421b7
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Love the size and scent of this bottle. Simple packaging. Better quality, benefits and less expensive than similar types. All ages would get great use out of this! Very gentle and leaves texture so soft! Definitely recommend! Use a few times a month as frequency. Composition is great for your loved furbaby!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

my doggie skin feels much cleaner and healthy for her skin and hair. i used other products before but it would dry out my baby's skin. this stuff smells good and is good for her skin. it even bubbles up nice in the tub. would buy again and you don't need much either to get the job done.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It smells like pure coconut! I still haven’t used it yet, but I loved how it was packaged! There was a red cap to prevent it from leaking, which I really loved!

990e7228-5b5a-41d5-a507-d723e47f1bb7
5ac92992-8f0a-4545-b9bb-ee80a4053acb
eb2be480-4b90-40e9-8061-5c9d1fba9510
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The smell is good and the soap is not too harsh like soap for dogs that I usually use, it arrived well wrapped and a good amount for the price

bc3e04c3-5eb6-4cac-bd52-40a0624e7257
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The scent is mild and light coconut but doesn’t linger after use. The consistency is slightly more watery but it took me a few rinses to remove the shampoo. There is no noticeable scent after washing that remains. It is a decent, good shampoo but I will try the other scents next time. However, my dog’s fur is significantly more softer with it. I do like the removable plastic plug inside the cap that prevents nasty leaks in in transit. In terms of dog care costs, this brand is very cost effective and budget-friendly!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The scent is really nice, and surprisingly cleans very well. I use it everyday to wash a paws of my dog. Quality is good. Size wise is very good- good value for the price. Package is comfortable to use. Would definetly reccomend