MD

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Much better then drinking apple cider vinegar

Because I don't like the smell of apple cider vinegar, I tried the gummies instead, and it was the best thing I could have done. They do taste like apple cider vinegar, but you just chew them and swallow them and they're done. I'm so excited about them. I love them! Great benefits, and quality. Small size and the dosage is 1 gummy a day.

fb6ebf52-915a-4d18-b044-c15a133b439a
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I purchased these to see if it would help with weight loss, as so many people report apple cider vinegar does, but unfortunately it didn't have that benefit for me. However, I was very surprised by how much it helped my tummy aches and pains. The entire 2 months I tried them, I didn't think it was really doing anything. But as soon as I stopped, the stomach aches came back with a vengeance. I don't know if these are the best quality apple cider vinegar supplements available, but considering how much they helped me I suspect their ingredients are of good quality. The dosage is so simple, just 1 a day. They taste just like apple cider vinegar - acidic, a bit sweet but tart. I found he taste to be acceptable, but if it doesn't sound appealing to you don't worry, the gummy is pretty small in size so it doesn't take long to chew and swallow. And the bottle is big (60 gummies) so it will last you 2 months. *If you have found my review helpful, please give it a thumbs up :)

f527fcd4-4dd9-4c97-9657-741d8478a0c2
e96ff6f0-60e7-4173-b03c-843cda3970be
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

High-quality gummies! I was surprised when I tasted it for the first time, because the taste is so good, didn't feel the ACV at all, I take one gummy every morning and I can tell it has benefits for the digestive system and overall health, I wish the size of the gummies was bigger

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have tried ACV gummies from a few different companies and most of the time they are too sweet. These are much easier to eat. I do not taste of the vinegar in them either though. I have been eating them for about a week and I feel less bloated.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

جميله Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good

Posted on May 23, 2022

It is quite unusual taste and experience in general. As soon as you open a package, you can smell apple cider, and it is quite prominent. No wonder - it is the main ingredient. The taste has so many facets - from really sweet to kind of spicy and the acidic - the real vinegar indeed! Will be waiting for slimming benefits!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

Surprisingly this works! Certain reviews indicated noticing results right away, but it took a longer time for me, it was most definitely worth the wait. This has especially benefited me while fasting, to keep cravings down. I’ve already ordered another. The taste isn’t bad at all. Great size for the price, especially after trying it on a trial. Pleasantly surprised. A must keeper!