MD

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Delicious magnesium, my kids call it "bedtime vitamin". Back in Feb I started psychotherapy and also started giving this to my kids. Come summer I am thinking that therapy is working and I am getting better at parenting... And then we run out of magnesium and I understand that the key to my kids good behavior was not my improved parenting skills, but this magnesium supplement. Now I make sure we don't run out!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

These cute candies are extremely tasty. I always take magnesium on an empty stomach, at least 30-40 minutes before a meal or between meals to make it easier for the body to absorb. When I take it the night before bed, it helps for a peaceful and pleasant sleep. I combine the candies with other magnesium tablets or alternate - the candies are fun and delicious, and they are also in a very good promotion.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Great magnesium gummies for kids. There arent many gummies with purely just magnesium. And this one is awesome. Tastes good, the dosage is what we needed and i can see the result in my child. He is calmer and doesnt get as distracted and hyped as before. We have tried various flavours and all were good.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Love the taste of the magnesium gummy it has a nice smell of peach and the packaging was good. Magnesium has ability to help with headache and totally benefit to joint and muscle, it also boost your sleep patterns as it is an essential minerals for the body. The size is good easy to munch and the ingredients is superb, love the quality of the products as it is easily dissolved and has no side effects to the stomach even when not eating with food.

If i had known my kids would love these gummies as much as I did, defi would have bought more. I usually take them before eating anything starting the day as it helps with my stomach when foods might upset him. I have a very sensitive digest system and these gummies have definitely helped me a lot with this issue. I will buy more and for the kids too!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love the clear bottles, able to tell how many pieces and if it has melted. These orange gummies are not as chewy as I thought, is more on soft tender, less sweet version with a thin layer of sugar coating. Smell of light peach fragrance, my girl loves it.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
2096

Ornexi
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

My bottle of magnesium will be finished in 2 days, so I can say that I really feel the effect of using them. I don't feel that much muscle tenderness and joint pain as before, it's easy for me to move around after winter season and sleep better after a long day. At first I was kind of sceptic about using gummies as serious vitamins, but I can tell - it's a real deal. Quality of them is great, the amount of minerals are in max doses, so u need to take only 2 gummies and it lasts for a month. The taste is really great, like a real peach - no synthetic taste or color. It fits not only kids, cause as an adult I really enjoyed having vitamins and tasty gummies in one hand, it was beneficial!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

These taste perfect, like snack peach gummies. I bought them for our kids and they're super happy to add them to our regular multivitamin. Magnesium is supposed to help calm stress and nervousness and I haven't noticed any great effect, but I imagine it will be a long and gentle process.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My kids normally have the berry version of this. They were very nervous and excited to try a new flavour. They’ve tried other magnesium products and not liked them; according to them NOTHING could beat the berry flavour. That is… until today even they tried the peach and all loved it. Now tablets take a long time because they spend lots of time deliberating which flavour to have lol