Page 1 - Reviews - Celestial Seasonings, Sleep, Melatonin, Chamomile Mint, Caffeine Free, 12 Tea Bags, 0.04 oz (1.2 g) Each - iHerb
MD
4.7

4.7

Global reviews (115)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Mar 23, 2023
Melatonin Tea

For those that suffer from occasional sleepless nights this is a great caffeine free blend of a tea with added ingredients such as chamomile and melatonin to help you sleep. Taste is mild like chamomile and mint, not overwhelming, but better than other sleepy herbal teas I have tried. I use this tea frequently and haven’t found a substitute that works quite as well to get me tired before bed.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

by far my most favorite purchased.. the quality is good, same goes with the ingredients, no caffeine, and it taste lighter.. packaging is ok, same as the other packaging of tea.. but it benefits you by making you fall asleep as it relaxes your whole body.. that why this is by far my best purchased of tea here in i herb

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
1,611

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Tastes great and definitely helps with sleep - I drink it each night at around the same time not too long before bedtime. I notice a difference when I don’t drink it. The tea is gluten free too!

I really love the "Tea well" line. everything I've tasted was incredible. really good brand and ingredients. and plus it has melatonin, which is really effective with helping you sleep.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I fall asleep really fast with this one. I used to buy the regular type without caffeine and melatonin, but this blend is much more efficient. If only the package was bigger!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

It really helps with sleep faster and for long time. Mild and only has 1 MG of Melatonin but still works fine. I will keep this in stock.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Among the sleeping teas that I bought from Iherb, this one is the most effective in sending me faster into a deep sleep. I will recommend this to my relatives and friends who are having a hard time falling asleep or has anxiety.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Nice peppermint taste. Can taste the chamomile (never been fond of). Nice packaging, nice & cute how it says top of the box 'Live well. Be well. Tea well.' Slept a bit better of and on, didn't sleep all through the night unfortunately. As think another reviewer said, you need to do sleep hygiene - I know it's boring and can be hard/annoying to stick to, but it does help! Also you need to go to bed during the tired stage and not stay up and miss the 'wave'. And have and do wind down relaxing pre bed activities that work for you.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I tried one bag. Quality and taste is good. It is mild and helps me relax before bed. Has yet to try more to see if it helps with falling asleep faster.