MD

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Premium Quality Ingredients, Great taste especially the almond flakes combined with the addition of the Cranberry are a perfect combination including healthy benefits; the Organic Composition is a Guaranty, the size (380g) is fantastic considering the price; Package is standard with an 'open-close' paper box making it easy to re-use; My recommendation is to have a couple of servings on breakfast in order to start the day fully-charged!!!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The ingredients are definitely good and organic. However, it's a bit sweet. On the ingredient list, cane sugar was the 2nd item after whole grain oats. Nowadays, I'm also more weary of vegetable oil, so I am hoping the sunflower oil component is low. However, if you compare with other granola in our local supermarkets, it's value for money. The taste is good to me, and I certainly can eat it on its own like a snack. Lastly, i like brands that are very conscious of how they affect or contribute to the environment. Good CSR effort.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like cascadian farms cereals. They used to have a raisin bran and I also love that. Usually I don't like granola, but this one has nuts, so it is more acceptable.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I first tried this granola when I was in Florida several years ago but couldn’t purchase it in Canada. Needless to say I’m thrilled to be able to buy it now. Love this product, thank you.

NatalieAB
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It is high-quality and delicious granola. I usually eat it with almond milk... Yum! 😋

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

Healthy ingredients and crunchy texture. A very good choice to go as cold cereal. I had it together with different kinds of berries, flaxseed, chia seed and a pinch of cinamon. A good kickoff in the morning.

b86e3429-9d79-4879-9da3-82e88309836d
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

That’s really good. Nice balance between nuts and raisins

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It tastes very yummy not too sweet , I ate it in breakfast with Greek yogurt all the time

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Great quality breakfast, love the fruits included. Tastes great as well with milk