MD

4.8
Based on 4,587 Ratings
4,049
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It’s top quality cod liver oil because it wild caught cod fish in Norway. I have been taken wild Norwegian cod liver oil of Nordic natural in the past over two years and a result was my health improvement in cardiovascular function, joints support, inflammation, hair, skin even mood. So it will be very good of Carlson brand to my health as well The taste is natural as it is with mild flavour of lemon. I love it. And will reorder when there is on sale on iHerb website again. The package arrived before time as always with secured delivery. Well done. Thank you.

c8e59bf4-5ca8-431f-a4a9-158d368a8c44
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I started using it about 2 weeks ago and I couldn’t ask of a better product, my acne has reduced visibly only one breakout this week , my hair fall has also reduced by a lot , don’t believe me , just give it a try . It has a slight lime taste and surprisingly not fishy as I had initially expected . Although I would appreciate if the sources of vitamin a and d were completely natural

f32e60d3-5892-4df7-9158-818a047a5f8b
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

We go through a tremendous amount of this product because seven of our family members take a daily period there is no better source, than this product, to get not only vitamin D but the actual good, solid, and quality that your body needs. After researching, this is the lowest price you’ll find anywhere, even beating Amazon if you do AutoShip. I highly recommended iHerb and this product!

9d10f682-eff1-49cc-a93f-06b257a8f19e
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I really like this oil; there is no fish taste or smell, it has this nice lemon flavor and I can either take it straight up with a spoon or drizzle it on a salad. Great quality and ingredients, and I like that it's in glass packaging and not in plastic. Lots of benefits to taking cod liver oil, and this makes it easier.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Bought the Carlson brand at recommendation of a nutrition-knowledgeable friend for it's excellent quality. It's pure ingredients with no additives. The slight lemon flavor is delicious and takes the edge off whatever fishiness may bother some people. My husband and I both take it on a daily basis sometimes mixing it with turmeric powder as another inflammatory booster. We also give it to our dog who can't wait for his share. After trying pills (not as pure as liquid form) and other fish oil brands Carlson is consistently the best. 2 thumbs up.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good.

Purchased product for health benefits. Came shipped so bottle didn't break, and have no issues with this product. Original flavor is a little fishy, but lemon flavor is great. Great tasting, easy to take, so good for you. This is my first time to try the Carlson brand, so not sure how it will work for my arthritis. I'm sure it will work fine though, it's cod liver oil, and a recommended brand.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Great product that is very good for you and the family in many ways. The health benefits you get in a teaspoon per day goes a long way for your heart, blood circulation, your hair, and every other part of your body and improve your quality of life. You will discover numerous benefits that cannot be stated in a review. The price paid for a bottle is a worth while investment in your health, and that is an investment that will reduce the expensive doctor visits and medication. It has a surprisingly good taste as well, and when diluted with a small amount of water, your kids will have no problems taking it. Get this product right away and reap the benefits of good health !

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

At last, I got this one... Since I want to benefit the omega, reduce inflammation and improve my cholesterol level I. Decided to. Purchase this. I am so happy because it is wild caught. The package and quality excellent. Hopefully the vitamin D is not synthetic. 😊 Thank you i herb 🙏