MD

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good quality with no fish burps. The ingredients have omega 3. I enjoyed the product helps keep cholesterol down. It is also good for inflammation reduction, good for the heart, and has a good taste. I like that the product is made from wild fish. I also like that you get a good amount of capsules with no fishy smell.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I appreciate the Carlson’s brand’s superior purity. The amount in a capsule is good for a low dose supplementation. (Taking cod liver oil by the spoonful is quite a bit of fat.) The capsules seem to always have a great date as well, while plain oil needs to be used up very quickly once it is open. As a bonus, there are no irritating additives or fishy taste.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Somehow I like cod liver oil for omega and A intake. Great product. I also give this to my dog, help to strengthen her back legs. Make huge improvements.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have taken many different brand of cod liver oil, krill oil & fish oil. I like this one due to with extra vitamin A. My night vision was pretty poor, after taking this for a while my vision has improved. Very happy. Recommended!!

Posted on May 23, 2022

That's a high quality supplement with clean ingredients and without any artificial components. I use it to help with inflammation , but it has also helped my hair texture. The softgels may seem big for some people, but they are fine for me. Also value for money!

Posted on May 21, 2022

These look beautiful and are tasteless with a hint of lemon. i store it in my refrigerator to keep them fresh. I use it once a day and doesn't have a fishy smell. quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have been taking this fish oil with vitamin A for over a year and seriously my eye sight has improved. I can see improvements with my night vision. Happy to keep taking it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Good price for good quality product. I noticed a tremendous overall health improvement since taking this as a daily supplement for over a year. Delivery was quite fast, parcel arrived Malaysia in 10 days. Good alternative to counter the fishy smell from liquid cod liver oil.

good laugh
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

So easy to take, no gag over liquid cod liver oil that are simply too fishy to be palatable for me, also, no fear of overdose as I can take just the right amount I need.