MD

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Carlson's is always a great brand with quality nutrients. The beta carrotene is critical for lung protection and actuall kills cancer cells. I juse it to support my aging declining vision and to boost my immune system. The size of each gel is plenty for the doasage I need and goes well with the other Carlson products I take.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This is a high-quality, high potency supplemental vitamin A. The ingredient is a bioavailable form of vitamin A, which is very useful for the body. Contrary to cheap form of beta-carotens, that need to be converted by the body to vitamin A, this form (retinyl palmitate) is directly used by our organism. The dosage per capsule is high, which allows, when needed, to provide the body with some very high amounts in divided doses for 1-2 days, which allows not only immunoenhancing benefits, but also immune modulation and some testosterone receptor modulation as well. There is no unpleasant taste to the product, actually no taste at all, which is great as there are no added flavorings.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I take this at the first onset of a flu. I take a very high dosage as per Dr. Roby Mitchell's recommendation for the first 3 days which helps benefit your body's ability to ward off a virus. I like the fact that the main ingredient comes from cod liver oil and that they don't use soybean oil. It's easy to take and you won't taste any nasty fishiness either.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

This is a good quality vitamin. I am taking on the first signs of illness per Dr. David Brownstein recommendation (look him up it may save your life!) and upping my dose to 100,000 units of vitamin A. Beta carotene is a water-soluble form of vitamin A that does not provide the immune boosting benefits of vitamin A. For that, you need the fat-soluble form. So, make sure you’re taking emulsified vitamin A.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I like this type of Vitamin A, it's from cod fish oil instead of betacarotene. I was looking for cod fish oil specifically as it helps me with my Hashimoto's antibodies.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Amazing value for the money and great quality product. It offers some really good benefits such as healing your stomach lining. Size of the pill is easy to swallow too. Recommend!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

An excellent dosage of vitamin A, I take 4 capsules during an exacerbation of herpes, an excellent remedy! If you read my review and liked it, please like it!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Carlson makes good quality. this dosage is a good size for those who need to benefit from higher intakes of vitamin A because they have some issue which requires stronger ingredients.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

very good vitamin, easy to swallow, we really liked it. excellent vitamin A. after it the skin and hair became much better. a very economical product, it is drunk well, there is no taste at all. it is advisable to drink plenty of water while taking.