MD

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
I feel great !! Thank you 😃

I’ve been taking these for a while.most people are at least a little deficient in D and I don’t get much sun. One of the only supplements I think of as invaluable. Trust Carlson, started with the fish oil, and it’s a high quality product, so it made it easy to look to them for the D.

Carlson vitamin D was recommended by our nutritionist for their high quality ingredients and we have used products from this brand for years. One of our family members has difficulty getting enough vitamin D and once she started taking these gems daily, blood tests showed that her vitamin D levels were back to normal, where before she was dangerously deficient. These little gems are so easy to take/swallow and there hasn't been any upset of any kind for her sensitive stomach. This is a really big bottle and feels like a great value and quality.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is a high quality, high dosage, big size package of high quality ingredient Vit D. It is emulsified with omegas since they are essential for absorption and integration of Vit D in the body making it more bioavailable. Hence you get more out of this product. It is very effective for replenishing deficiencies of this sun vitamin that is necessary for our immune systems, bone growth and density, hormone production and many other functions. Plus it has a great taste if you decide to just chew the soft gels

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Easy to swallow. Nice combo containing 2000 mg of vitamin D3 plus cod liver oil which are good for immune system and heart. I like this brand of fish oil a lot.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Carlson is a great brand and having D3 with a bit of fat helps the absorption. And what better fat that some cod liver oil!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It was these vitamins that the orthopedic doctor advised me for my child (8 years old). We drink them with the whole family. Children 3 times a week, 1 capsule per day. We have been drinking for two years now.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

Good quality product with no aftertaste. It doesnt give the same brain boost as other omega 3 supplements. They havent mentioned how much vitamin d3 is from cod liver oil. D from cod liver oil is one of the best forms of natural D but who knowsnit could be just 1% in this supplement. Im short on vitamin d3 so it will be months before i can see the difference.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Great product, easy to swallow tablet & digest. Works wonderful in comparison to other Omegas on the market.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love it. Bought it fot the 3rd time. Good tablet size. Easy for me to swallow. Good combination of ingridients.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

We have been using Carlson Labs for years. They are consistently a good product and have kept up nutrient levels for my husband.