MD

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I used a different brand for selenium, after using it the hair loss is much less and more baby hair growing, i read that this brand is good and thats why i bought it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

one of my friend recommended me this and its really perfect and good real ingredients and must every one having it

Posted on May 18, 2022

This quality, ingredients and benefits are clearly top of the line from my experience with the product.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The quality of these selenium was very good. Size was also good to swallow. The minerals were digested as it should.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Excellent quality, good service and fair prices! One of the few remaining sellers of natural products. I recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I just started using it but it seems to be very good

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Carlson Labs is top quality.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Excellent quality and fast delivery

but Solgar was discontinued. Jarrow and Life Extension have also Se-Methyl-Selenocysteine. Jarrow only has a formula with this form of Selenium. Life Extension uses Sodium Selenite in lots of their products. This is not organically bound and will be absorbed poorly. I don't trust companies using Sodium Selenite. So back to L-selenomethionine. I took Carlson because of the low weight. The capsules are small so easy to take. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Posted on Jan 6, 2011

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu